14.284@97.56

02LSE96LSC91SE84TC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Met Rob at the track today and managed a new best.

Also got to be there to see a 11.075 pass by a MarkVIII getting him kicked out, hes a member on here and will likely post the vid.

race 017.jpg

Met Rob at the track today and managed a new best.

Also got to be there to see a 11.075 pass by a MarkVIII getting him kicked out, hes a member on here and will likely post the vid.

What happened to the, "I'll let you know what happens" talk? I am glad to see that you hit a new best after I left.

What happened to the, "I'll let you know what happens" talk? I am glad to see that you hit a new best after I left.

I started spinning more as the day went on so I decided to heat them up once and she stuck very well and I hit 14.310. 15 minute cool down at most and hit the 14.284. She'll go better yet.

you thikn you can get in the 13'as with the mods you have now??? i do...

yea 11.99 and under your gonna need more then a helmet and seat belts.

im surprised they kicked him out, normally they just dont let them run anymore here.

nice 60' mang! 2.101 is respectable!

your numbers are what i keep this car for haha. sadly enough a LT1 camaro can do better bone stock. but it doesnt have 4 doors with a ton of options! the ride quality isnt as good either haha

You know its bad when your screen name is longer than your post title lol...

Awesome times mang!

You have the fastest NA Ls right?

Congrats on your new best. I wish they would let me run one more time then I would probably hit 10's. It was nice to meet you at the race track :)

yea 11.99 and under your gonna need more then a helmet and seat belts.

im surprised they kicked him out, normally they just dont let them run anymore here.

nice 60' mang! 2.101 is respectable!

your numbers are what i keep this car for haha. sadly enough a LT1 camaro can do better bone stock. but it doesnt have 4 doors with a ton of options! the ride quality isnt as good either haha

Not kicked out like asked to leave, but not allowed to run anymore....just easier to say kicked out. I'm sure if he ran one more time below the mark they would have gotten perhaps mad enough too.

I think its 11.49. He ran a 11.4 and got warned so he made some passes letting off at the 1/8th. That way they know your being cool about it and let you run still. But the last run he let it go...lol. Guy comes over and he was like yaeh I'm done for the day don't worry.

I was glad I was there to see it. I was waiting for him to let up...

you thikn you can get in the 13'as with the mods you have now??? i do...

Well I thought the 410s were the ticket there but it seems the fast ratioed 5 speeds only get so much help from them. Driving the car it sure seems faster, but timeslips don't lie.

She will go faster but I think a stall would drop my 60's down into 1.9s and would get me there for sure.

I agree..

I believe ILLS ran a 14.3 with his gen 2

I ran a 14.2 with the LS a few years ago when it was N/A. I think it was a 14.29 though so Jason's 14.28 has it beat. I don't recall the exact numbers.

Of course Jason beat me to it.

I ran a 14.2 with the LS a few years ago when it was N/A. I think it was a 14.29 though so Jason's 14.28 has it beat. I don't recall the exact numbers.

It would have gone a little better with a better 60' but thats those Gen2s and that tbw, harder to 60'.

you are my new Hero!

Grats on you new personal best time. :)

FYI I am in the process of creating the fastest N/A gen II now. The problem I am faced with is the south Louisiana weather. I currently am at 14.49 ET. (Robert- I will be sending you slip soon with data log this time) which I just ran this weekend. My currant set up is KKM, drag radials, and a tune from KBX (Robert/Ills). The tune alone grabbed me a second and 5 mph over stock tune. The other problem I am faced with is no local tuner. I should have a Lincoln tuner local to me sometime next year. If that becomes a reality 4:10's and other mods will soon follow.

Only time will tell what I can accomplish, but I hope to be join the ranks with 02LSE96LSC91SE84TC.

Thanks,
Michael

you are still my Hero!

Yes, I was experiancing wheel spin at the line and I was able to pick up almost a tenth in the overall ET. I have a few sets laying arround for my mustangs so I said why not try it. The main differance is with street tires i would chirp seccond on the track and now it hits hard with a noticable bang like my 03 cobra (tho not as fast). I.E.- now i dont waste power sliping the tires in my 1-2 shifts.

Ills has copies of my slips at this time but when i get time i will post in the track time thread.

I dont want to clutter this thread with my info so i will start a thread for ppl to ask questions in and track the progress of my project with the local tuner once he move down this way.

thanks and sorry to clutter your thread 02LSE96LSC91SE84TC please dont kill me! ;)

michael

Gen1 I sure think so. Probably any LS too but can't say positively.

not any, someone had a 100 shot gen 2 that did 13.3 (although no time slip to prove but it seemed legit) i hit 13.7 on my 100 shot gen 1 but there was plenty of room for improvement. it seemed i either had the nitrous tune too tame, or my bottle pressure dropped, and no traction either time.

still, your times are great for NA- congrats! i may do 4.10's down the road but I have a couple things I want to do first. If I can break into 12's without gears, i'll be happy. I should be able to, and if it's a mid 12 then maybe i'll be suckered into doing it :D

are you thinking the 3:73's might have been the way to go to keep up the MPH in each gear??? do you think the 4:10's are hurting your ET... I knowthe automatic mustangs run 3:73's when doing gear swaps..

I say through a set of drag radials on that 4:10 setup and see if you can drop in to the 13's that way... I know your having traction problems :)

If i have any extra money after Christmas I'm getting the bottle.... LOL!

Members online

Back