12.71 n/a sweet

Right on the Mark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just got back from track. Since I can't run bottle anymore I switched back to the N/A deal. Plan was just to beat my 12.81. Ran 3 back to back 12.7's with 12.71 the best with a freakin 1.708 60ft! She might have an 12.59 in her.

No vids?? Cmon man! If you have any post to youtube cause photobucket or whatever host site you use sucks with videos.

No vids?? Cmon man! If you have any post to youtube cause photobucket or whatever host site you use sucks with videos.

I'm waiting for my video guy to send them. Sorry but they will be on Photobucket. We got home from the track @ 11pm so it's kinda late.

That car and driver must be on a serious diet. LOL ;)

Even still, kudos on the smokin' ET. What was the DA there? It's been unseasonably warm for the most part.

Frank have you been able to run consistnt times with this car? I think it would be cool to make a stock eliminator out of one of these cars..I'm not positive about which classes allow which modifications but your engine is basically stock right? (Besides the nitrous) all other mods are in a tune, exhaust, trans, gears and weight reduction?

Here are the times I ran that night
12.911 I tried not locking the converter
After the track break
12.751 Last 3 runs 60ft's fell off each time that's why they went slower. The DA was not bad started @ +200 then -200 at end. Same day last year was -1400!

-200 DA not bad. :lol: It's been quite a few years since I've seen mineshaft air at the track. That's a heck of a lot of passes for one outing. Good job on the ET's.

Went this Friday and ran best of 12.79 in worse air. My buddy sent the 12.71 run. Hope it works for ya. Its from Photobucket.
th_Frank12717_zpsa1b2e81c.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back