05 Ls Pics

Skullkrushr

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys - I've been on this forum for quite a while and never posted. This site is great! There's a lot of info here and some of your posts crack me up. I thought I would post some pics of my car. This is my 2nd LS and I love this car. My first LS was an 02 and this one is an 05. But first of all, how do you upload pics? I've tried a couple of time and it times out or I get an error. Geez!:runaway:

upload them to photobucket.com first. Then use the IMG link it gives you underneath the pics. Copy/paste that link into your message here. when you post your message, instead of the link, your picture will show up!

Here they are...
IMGP2604.jpg

IMGP2601.jpg

IMGP2605-1.jpg

IMGP2603.jpg

IMGP2600.jpg

IMGP2599.jpg

IMGP2598.jpg

IMGP2597.jpg

IMGP2596.jpg

beautiful.

That's how I want my car eventually, only I have 8 spoke chromes (trade for your 7s?) lol

However I do not care for the all red tails. But I would still hit it!

VERY hawt car you have, sir.

Awesome. The only 2 things that needs is some springs. And 20mm wheel spacers.

Love it.

In the first pic, back door, maybe 4" above the body molding... is that overspray? or just hella orange peel? I had to wetsand my car to get that to go away.

Clean looking LS.:cool:

I was just in Louisville. I will be back there this coming wednesday/thursday. Nice city.

fukkin beautiful... How the hell were people not buying this?? .. we should have people posting pics of their 09 LS...

i think i like the 8's over the 7's, but there are fewer 7's so id rock em just for that reason

The perfect LS it doesn't get much better then that straight out of the factory.

Thanks for all of the comments guys!

Pektel - I believe you are right on the orange peel. My buddy is going to detail it in a couple of weeks and that should take care of it. The dealership was supposed to detail it but I think they made it worse... I've got some nice swirls. :shifty:

In the first pic, back door, maybe 4" above the body molding... is that overspray? or just hella orange peel? I had to wetsand my car to get that to go away.

My god you've got eyes like a hawk! I just saw the picture and thought "ooo shiny!"

Hehe. Well, I am a detailer. And I just recently wetsanded my car to eliminate that. I don't think it is going to be able to be polished away with a buffer.

Hehe. Well, I am a detailer. And I just recently wetsanded my car to eliminate that. I don't think it is going to be able to be polished away with a buffer.

My buddy is a detailer too. He hasn't really looked at my car so I don't know what he'll end up doing. What causes that stuff anyway?

Members online

Back