05 CTS or 05 Town car???

Rich Kaminsky

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Need your opinions. . I found an 05 cadillac CTS with 46k miles, and an 05 lincoln town car with 55k miles, both are in great shape, which one should i buy, I can't make to my mind. ...???

Two different beasts. Do you want to carve corners or ride down the interstate on a cloud?

What kind of driving do you do?

It depends, do you want a comfy full size car with a V8, or a much smaller sporty car with a V6? The Town Car will last longer, be cheaper to own and be more reliable. I've owned an 04 CTS 3.6L since new and have had very few problems with it, it's now got 200,000 miles on the original engine and trans. I love it, she's such a performer. Although like I said, mine was pretty problem free, im not at all saying the CTS is going to be for you, like I said I purchased new and have always kept meticulous care and maintenance. If you can afford it, it is a great driving car and is surprisingly comfortable. If you feel you wont be able to afford the care, go for the Town Car, the performance isn't as great, but it will last you a good long time.

Members online

No members online now.
Back