02 Centert Console For Sale.

00_slow_5spd_ls

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Gray and Tan center console, pulled from a 2002 Lincoln LS. Shoot me some offers. Im trying to get rid of this asap. Pics will be up before the night is over. I will ship UPS and it will be insured.
alittle dust from sitting in my basement

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Shoot me an offer, I accept PayPal

well, i figured id put it on here since im a member and id rather sell it to one of you guys. ill leave it here for a few more days, i know rollinls was lookin 4 one awhile back.

would u just sell the top part of the console i dont need the whole bottom and all that. i just mainly want it for the cupholders.

ok cool. you said make an offer.. i'm going as low as possible... 120 seems high. I seen a all black console sell on Ebay for 40 bucks..

well, when i bought my all black 02 console and swapped it in my 2000, the top peice would not fit, so therfore i had to swap the whole thing. i think 40 bucks is a lowball offer. 100 shipped is final, its in great shape, there are no cracks in it or in the leather, the chrome around the shift area, and cup holders is in great shape. im going to check ebay and see what they are going for.

I paid 230 for mines on Ebay, I couldn't find it anywhere else and this other member on ebay kept bidding, and it got to a point where i was the highest and 230 it was sold, so you could get a lot for it.

like i said, im sure i can get more money on ebay but i was just letting the other members know. if its not gone by the weekend, im gonna throw it on ebay

is the leather gray or tan, im confused, cant tell from pictures. Very interested

Members online

No members online now.
Back