fivestar

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
for sale or trade

2001 Lincoln LS

3.9L V8 sport package

93,500 miles

Midnight Grey Metallic paint (dark grey)

Dark grey leather interior

Like new 18 Inch Zinik Sniper wheels (Even the inside of the rims are still spotless)

2002 Lincoln LSE body kit

2004 LSE grille

Factory spoiler

Magnaflow mufflers and tips (nice subtle exhaust)

Eibach springs - Lowered 1in

Pioneer Avic - D3 Nav/DVD/Ipod/CD player

1 Rockford fosgate 10in Sub

Polk door speakers

Woodgrain steering wheel and shift knob

(the factory ones are included with the car, i only replaced them so i didn't wear out the leather)

I own a detail shop in Floyds Knobs, IN (about 8 miles from downtown Louisville, KY) and this car has been my baby for almost 6 years. You really wouldn't believe the condition of this car, most people that see it think it's brand new. For the last 2.5 years it has been a second car for me, spending all most all of that time covered in my garage. Now everytime it gets driven I wash and wax it, witch in turn makes me not want to take it out and get it dirty again. You might say i'm a little obsessive compulsive about this car. I've thoroughly cleaned EVERY inch of this car and kept it all clean. You really have to see it to appreciate it, but looks brand new.

No expense was ever spared with this car, only the best parts and fluids. Only the best waxes, leather products, and other cleaning products used... very often. I ablolutely love this car, her name's Lindsey, and hate to see her go. I'm about to move and probably won't have a place to keep her, so I have to sell it. There are very few other LS's in this condition left. It runs and drives perfectly. I am a very picky person, so any problems were taken care of imediatly

All of the normal LS problems have been fixed, Ball joints, valve cover gasket, clockspring. New brakes, 70%+ Goodyear Eagle RS-A, Monrow struts. new belt, plugs, fuel filter, oil pan gasket, and all fluids have been flushed and filled within the past 15,000 miles.

Included with the car is a California Custom car cover ($250), Factory 17in silver wheels and tires, original bumper and body kit, factory radio, Newer upgraded lincoln floormats, original mats, and factory grille.

Here's a link to my photobucket account with all of the pictures i have of the car. I'll get some more detailed ones soon

http://s852.photobucket.com/albums/ab88/scottfivestar/Bug/benz/lincoln/?albumview=slideshow

looking to get $10,500 or would consider a trade. I buy cars to clean up and sell so if you're willing to let it work out in my favor i'll take your car as a trade in.

If you have any questions at all just ask 502-649-0113 or email scottwooldridge1@yahoo.com

lssmall1.jpg

smallls2.jpg

Only the best waxes, cleaners, etc? Please elaborate...

lol... it was an honest question though. I want to see what he uses. I have quite a few waxes/polishes/cleaners. I use mostly Menzerna for polishes. Optimum, Meguiar's Detailer line, Chemical Guys, and others for cleaners, apc's, etc.

My "best" wax is $200 per pot. And mine is personalized and signed by the owners of the company :D

IMG_5206.jpg

IMG_5214.jpg

lol... it was an honest question though. I want to see what he uses. I have quite a few waxes/polishes/cleaners. I use mostly Menzerna for polishes. Optimum, Meguiar's Detailer line, Chemical Guys, and others for cleaners, apc's, etc.

My "best" wax is $200 per pot. And mine is personalized and signed by the owners of the company :D

IMG_5206.jpg

IMG_5214.jpg

:eek: That little container costs 200 bucks?!!! Or is that the lid to a big tub of wax.

I expect to get 25+ applications out of the pot.

Members online

No members online now.
Back