01-02 center console

bigpappy33

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score

I just :q:q:q:q bricks....
...This sucks cause i deleted my Ebay/Paypal over the summer cause I had some stolen Identity issues.....hmmm..think i needa call up on some favors....

Man, I want it, but I know the wife would kill me! I am fairly certain that getting something like this while she is driving a complete PoS would put a strain on our relationship (read: her holding out on me!)

I'm surprised the gf hasn't pulled that card on me yet. She drives a 96 Monte Carlo, and I have my constantly being modded LS. I do detail her vehicle, however. So maybe that keeps her happy.

I want this too. I might be at an advantage guys, because while my wife hates me spending money on cars she is the one that drives the LS everyday. I'm stuck with her POS Saturn since I get dirty everyday at work.

I want this too. I might be at an advantage guys, because while my wife hates me spending money on cars she is the one that drives the LS everyday. I'm stuck with her POS Saturn since I get dirty everyday at work.

That's the thing about most girls, they think they are buying something fun and "merry" but when they get in YOUR ride and feel just how great the LS is...well now they make themselves the victim. You should just say to the gf or wives that it is no different of a cosmetic job for your car as it is for the manicures and pedicures I bet they are getting at the salon.

In my experience...girls around here might be able to get better cars if they knew how to haggle and research information before buying.

Just my honst opinion

:q:q:q:q. I wish it was the right color! I'd pick it up in a heartbeat!

Picture003.jpg

Why don't you guys do what I did? Get her her own LS!

'Cause she can't fit herself, the four kids and all of their backpacks in the LS.

:rolleyes:

You put one in the front, 3 in the back and the backpacks in the trunk. If they're too young for the airbag they can always take turns riding in the trunk :D

Amen!! The trunk is large enough and not all that uncomfortable :D

Amen!! The trunk is large enough and not all that uncomfortable :D

When I first bought my car I tested the trunk and was able to fit 4 of my friends (Adults) in the trunk no problem.....Hell....Lincolns were made for smuggling! haha

hey guys, it didnt sell on ebay, i have someone interested in it now, but if anybody else wants a shot at it pm me! its in great condition if u see the pics on ebay. Make sure its the right color you need though!

This is bull, i bought mine last year for almost 300 bucks. Some idiot was bidding on it like me at the very last minute. but i took it home :)

Anyone looking for center consoles just keep tabs with LKQ on ebay. They are legit to work with and always have good deals. You can also call ahead and purchase the part if no one bids on it. I got some parts from them before and since they have a location on the way to a lake we go to I just pick the parts up there. Depending on parts they shuttle them between locations. For example my console was in Ohio and they Shuttled it to bum f*ck PA. I picked it up there and had no shipping charges, just the cost of the part.

The bad part is they only have a few locations but hey you may get lucky.

Here's a pic Pappy...Ask me how big my smile is. :) Can't be happier to be rid of the 1979 Mercury Zephyr cup holder look alike. LOL.

console.jpg

Trilkb...slow 5speed has one for sale. Don't pass on it...man it makes the interior the way that it should have been to begin with. I love this sh*t!!!

You'll notice that the actual texture on the plastic is different from the 00 console. I have one ( I think I paid 50 bucks or something) and love it. It was nice to be able to actually keep a 20 oz bottle in the cup holder instead of in my lap.

For you guys that can't find the right color, you can paint the plastic part, and swap your armrest.

I did swap my arm rest and Traction Control switch out. I'll probably paint when it warms here. For now....big ass smile.

Staff online

Members online

Back