00-02 Lincoln LS V8 Cold Air intake, complete - $150

Sn8kbordin

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is cold air intake made for Lincoln LS Owners Club for 00-02 Lincoln LS V8 only. It is very similar to one sold by LS Koncepts (their kit is about $280).
Has all the parts. If I remember correctly it gave almost 15HP to the wheels when it was dynoed as the stock one was very restricted. This cold air intake allows your engine to breathe more air by eliminating all of the power robbing restrictions associated with the stock system, resulting in more horsepower (roughly 15 HP), crisp throttle response, and the sport sound you are seeking. This is a complete kit that replaces your entire stock airbox and air snorkel from engine to the filter. The two-piece tube replaces the stock plastic air snorkel on the 2000-2002 Lincoln LS 3.9L V-8. This air intake tube allows more the air to pass smoothly for increased power.
$150 plus shipping.
Photo at http://picasaweb.google.com/adamg8gxp/20002006LincolnLSPartsForSale#5490541659406313442

Last edited:
How about $125 for the intake plus shipping or local pick up or you send me prepaid shipping label, and +4% if paying with Paypal.

I will also include the Green Filter cleaner and oil for free.
I packed it today and will ship tomorrow, or day after. I have to call for pick up for ground packages.

Members online

Back