PegasusTheLS

• #lsobsessed
    2005 lincoln ls v8 Current ride
    Just bought this one about 2months ago have some plans for him will need some guidance threw out the way
    Sense the past 2 months replaced all the window regulators/ tinted the windows to 5%/replaced the back dash speakers Sony explosions/replaced front side speakers to boat speakers if you have a boat you already no what this did/ replaced all door sensors from ford you already know !!! rims American racing 17"/new Continental tires/ tune up/oil change all ways around cars seems to be running very well an I have a lot of plans for it yes not a lot has been done yet but a lot to come so stay tuned

As of right now working on getting some nice cailbers An rotors kit thinking wilwood not sure yet !!!!

Change the exhaust system to a custom bassani exhaust///maybe a mid muffler delete

All 4 new struts.... an I need help with I like the front end height but that back need to be more flush or lowered so I was thinking lowering springs/or maybe even coilovers sleeve if they make them need to learn more/look into it more

New wheels

New radio/// I would love to just swap my radio with a stock 2004 oem nav Lincoln radio but I saw on some forums there's more to that

Subs// already have 2 12's Germany tec just needs radio lol
Calbert87 and AmsterDutch like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!