IMG_7420.jpg

PegasusTheLS

2005 lincoln ls sport v8 current ride 21 years old have had 4 lincolns already 2000sport 2002lse 2005spt 2006lse alittle (alot) obsessed.... starting to make money in this cold world so my Ls will be having someupgraded would love the help!!

General Description

#lsobsessed
2005 lincoln ls v8 Current ride
Just bought this one about 2months ago have some plans for him will need some guidance threw out the way
Sense the past 2 months replaced all the window regulators/ tinted the windows to 5%/replaced the back dash speakers Sony explosions/replaced front side speakers to boat speakers if you have a boat you already no what this did/ replaced all door sensors from ford you already know !!! rims American racing 17"/new Continental tires/ tune up/oil change all ways around cars seems to be running very well an I have a lot of plans for it yes not a lot has been done yet but a lot to come so stay tuned

As of right now working on getting some nice cailbers An rotors kit thinking wilwood not sure yet !!!!

Change the exhaust system to a custom bassani exhaust///maybe a mid muffler delete

All 4 new struts.... an I need help with I like the front end height but that back need to be more flush or lowered so I was thinking lowering springs/or maybe even coilovers sleeve if they make them need to learn more/look into it more

New wheels

New radio/// I would love to just swap my radio with a stock 2004 oem nav Lincoln radio but I saw on some forums there's more to that

Subs// already have 2 12's Germany tec just needs radio lol

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
PegasusTheLS
Views
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item