IMG_0901.jpg

Kleenv6

A NeverEnding $tory But My DreamCar!!

General Description

2002 Aqua/Pacific Blue, 148k miles. Engine is factory. Added Gen 2 headlights with halos. Jaguar Triton 18" wheels on 245/45. Clear side markers. Fully LED (except headlight and fog) lights through out. Gen 2 door sills. Swapped the speaker grills, shift knob, steering wheel and parking brake covers from charcoal grey to midnight black. Carbon fiber wrapped trim and LS fender emblem. Had for 1 year and got it as a base. Like to thank a few LvC members for help with putting her together or just for the inspiration: RollinLS, Manoli, Mlara, Hyelife

Comments

I really like your mods. Where did you get the door molding cover (covering carpet edge and door jam) next to the Gen 2 sills? I have a Gen 2 and my molding cover is plain. Where did you get the carbon fiber to wrap the console pieces? I have been thinking the same thing. And finally, are those floor mats stock? I have been wanting some with the Lincoln emblem.

I have the carbon fiber to do on mine as well. I'm glad I saw this. This looks so good. Exactly like I had in my head for mine.

I have the carbon fiber to do on mine as well. I'm glad I saw this. This looks so good. Exactly like I had in my head for mine.
sorry i haven't been in the forum much. the wrap is by 3M. The mats I'm not sure I ordered them from a Ford parts spot but they are different than the ones i had prior. I like these better. I've made a few other changes to the car since these. Simple stuff. The center caps are now black and I sorta 2 tone the interior. small stuff. I also took the halos out and went HID headlamps.

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
BlacksonAudio
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item

Back