Lincoln Aviator Dash Emblem
White face reverse glow gauges
2 12" Kicker Comp Speakers in custom fit enclosure
Custom painted engine compartment color matched to car
Cleared Head Lights with upgraded Titanium look sylvania corner bulbs
Blacked out marker lights
Strobe Lights in fog light housing....

Updated: 11/05

I have retrofitted a set of BMW Projectors into my headlights with a set of Infiniti/Nissan Ballast, and am running 4300K D2S bulbs. And a set of E46 angel eyes 7K brightness

I also have installed a fully aluminium intake that I got from a fellow member here. Also a new set of eyebrows from LSKoncepts.

Comments

i was looking into suiciding the rear as well. its aroud 5000 some guys said. hit me up we have to talk about this.

I got a quote here in San diego for around $2500 for the kit, labor relocating the door handles, and painting al to match...

I really love the fact I have a manual, but like most Ls owners I just wish it had a little more power. As far as I know Lincoln only made a little over 2000 of these models in 00' and about half that in 01' and around 600 in 02'

thanks I am putting a set of racing gears in this weekend should really make it go!!!

Nice car; must be fun with the 5-speed.....I have a 2003 LS V-8 Sport....love the car.....I do also have a 5-speed.....it's a 2006 Honda Accord SE....

I also have the 5 spd, and I have just started shopping around to get the rear doors suicided. I have heard everything from 3500 to 7000 for it.

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
00ls5spd
Views
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item

Back