i150.jpg

1993 Lincoln Mark VIII

General Description

Well... This is Abe the Lincoln, The "Maffia Hotrod" :D

Have alot of work to do on it still... just went thru major (for me atleast) work getting it back together and running again.

So far I have Cut the mufflers, added a K&N drop in filter, added fresh autolite 764's, MSD 8.5mm plug wires, Modified the intake tube along with the air box, removed the air silencer and I think that's about it so far (minus a tune up).

Going on Abe in the very near future is: Full 2.5" exhaust with Magnaflow "X" pipe muffler in drive shaft tunnel, ADDCO rear sway bar, FRPP 8.8" Aluminum Trac-Loc rear end with 4.30 gears (havent made my final decision on that YET), J-moded tranny, high stall torque convertor, New oil pan, Subframe connectors and some nicer wheels.

In the distant future (aka next season or further): Either a Nitrous Oxide system or KB Supercharger, STB, Headers, New engine, Suspension work, bigger brakes, ect... ect...

It's a work in progress :)

Comments

Nice Mark. Can't wait til I graduate, knock out these loan payments, and get some spare change for modifications. My little brothers, both auto techs-in-training, are gonna love hooking my Mark up.

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
SC_Steve
Views
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item

Back