Items

Latest comments

• My 01 LS V8
    Well I had to part with my first LS , but because I'm hard headed I went out and found myself a 2000 LS. I love these cars so much I got a 2000...
    • Larry85326
  • 1979 Lincoln Mark V Collector's Series
    Just picked up this one.
    • 79mkcs
  • My 1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI
    The car is excellent shape and for what you paid, more money spent is not out of hand and made the car tip top shape. Theres no depreciation...
    • BILLBOATS
  • My 01 LS V8
    These are a couple pictures of my 01 v8 not fancy just a very nice car for the price. 147,000 miles
    • Larry85326
  • My baby
    Nice whip, love the plate loll
    • JustALs

Showcase statistics

Categories
Series
Items
Views
Comments
Ratings
Reviews
Nothing much stock for now on the LS! F150 - 1997 - 2WD F150 Mods: DJM Suspension 4" front 6" rear drop (Just kept it sporty!) S-10 - 1990 S-10 Mods: Fully Juiced 10 Switch HiJacker Hydraulics 2 Pumps, 4 High flo Dumps (one per wheel) 6 Batteries, 3 per pump. (No its to...
bufordtpisser
Updated
Views
I am parting out the 93 in favor of the 94 that I just bought. It is in much nicer shape and the 93 has some very good donor parts for the 94. Also installed the HIDS from the 94 into my 96 daily driver. Gee Maw, I can see now.
This is my '02 LS V-8 at my work the day after i purchased my new wheels. I just went up 1 size to 18". The wheel/tire size is 255/45zr18x8". What a difference a little size and width can do to enhance road performance.
Bob Hubbard
Updated
Views
Comments
Here are some pics of my latest toy, plus, I also added a couple of pictures of my 78 Custom Diamond Jubilee Edition. I bought the convertible last December and have spent much time in it's restoration. I still have alot to do on it, but compared to what it was when I bought it, it is much...
djKale
Updated
Views
Comments
93 Mark VIII Superchip 2.5" True Dual Exhaust Flowmaster Delta 50s H-Pipe 20" Enkei Kapones 245/40/20 BFG G-Force T/A KDWs Lightning plugs and FRP Wires LSC Bumpers and Trim (waiting to be installed) Shaved Emblems, SVT badges Dynoed@228HP, 253TQ Custom Air Suspension as follows: 7...
Marine
Views
The paint is a little rough, but sometime I plan on getting a paint job, or doing it myself. Rebuilt the entire front end, what a hassle!! New rear shocks make it ride great. The second picture is the steering wheel cover I got from Wheel Wraps. I got it free because I agreed to take pictures...
TownCar97
Updated
Views
Comments
In June of 2005 I crunched the custom grille by rear ending someone (Toyota Camry) and then another Camry rear ended me. Ruined the grill. I thought the car was totaled, but it turns out it was worth more than I thought, they fixed it. Now it looks just like it does in the images with the...
cpri287972
Updated
Views
Comments
I am lucky enough to own TWO Cadillac's one is a 1997 Cadillac Eldorado that is Red and has 34,000 miles on it, and I have had no problems with it at all, And I have had it for a year and I payed $11,000.00 for it. My second one is a 2001 Cadillac Deville DHS with almost 28,000 miles on it, and...
ltnate3
Updated
Views
Comments
McLaren Grill SpringTech 1.75 drop Eclipse AVN 30D Nav/DVD/Sirius 8in Headrest Monitors DVD player 5.7 JL Audio components (4) 6x9 JL Audio (Rear Package) Brushed Aluminum Trim Package Hoen Xenonmatch Plus Low/High Beams Hoen Xenomatch Fog Lights Kurtz Induction 18" Bigg Wheels...
Whats up,i picked this up in 2002 from a retired doctor who had purchased it sight unseen with 17 miles on it.this guy gave me every document on this car. from oil changes to alignments to wiper blade changes. needless to say he took great care of it.living it`s entire life in a climate...
Back