i5081.jpg

2000 and 2001 lincoln ls

General Description

This is my baby. 2000 Lincoln Ls V8 Premium. Haven't done a whole lot to it, but some not so noticeable stuff (guess that doesn't apply now but anyways). SST shifter, wooden shifter knob, Royal Purple 10W30 oil since purchased, compass & auto-dimming rear view mirror, Xcal3 X3, LSE grille, wood grain steering wheel, painted lower grille black and 20% tint all around, 2006 HID headlight, bumper, hood,winshield washer cowl conversion. 2001 cup holder. STEREO SET-UP: Kenwood in dash double din dvd palyer w/Navigation KDC-7017 (that was a christmas present from my honey 2005), Arc audio acs230 front and rear door components running off a kicker kx350.4. Kenwood excelon kfc-x690 running off a kicker zr120. For the bass kicker s10l7 running off a kicker zr600, Avarus av3 polished chrome 19" wheels with 45mm offset and Michelin Piolet Sport 245/40ZR19 rubber, 2002 rear valance and side skirts w/ Vibrant 3.5" stainless steel exhaust tips, and painted calipers w/stainless steel brake line, flowmaster x-pipe, flowmaster mufflers, cold air intake tube with filter and LSOBSESD plates (from my baby 2008 xmas gift), painted rear surround and chrome bumper trim, fog light bulbs upgraded to NOKYA NOK7218 Super White Stage 2 (to match the OEM HID), upgrade climate control to 2002 (they used all LED`s no bulbs), 2003 rear door step pad trim, painted interior parts silver nickel (behind door handles, climate control face, radio face, gear shifter plate, and the vents above the raidio) to match the 2003 interior, 2003-2006 Side folding mirrors with puddle lights, MOOG lower ball joints, MOOG sway bar end links, energy suspension sway bar bushings, Ford Performance 8.8 LSD with Royal Prurple 75W90 gear oil,delete resenators. Front WILWOOD front 4 pot caliper, cross drilled and sloted rotors, H&R lowering springs and Bilstein Struts (Fitted for 200 Jaguar S-type), MOOG Rear Sway Bar Endlinks, Bigger Front Sway Bar OEM 30mm from 2006 Lincoln LS, Rear WILWOOD 4 pot caliper, cross drilled and sloted rotors, Next on the to do list: Install Supercharger (that I already have). And this has to be the the best web site ever I love it!

The newest addition to the family is this 2001 Black Lincoln LS V8 SPORT. Only thing its missing is the moonroof. replaced the engine, starter, rear window regulator, both wheel bearing, lower ball joints, sway bar bushings, struts, center driveshaft hanger bearing and converted to electric cooling fan ( flez-a-lite 3300cfm). MODS: LSE grille, Bosal dual exhast tips and deleted the resonators, Cold air filter and deleted stock silencers on the intake tube, painted rear surround, painted interior parts silver nickel (behind door handles, climate control face, radio face, gear shifter plate, and the vents above the raidio) to match the 2003 interior, outside paint correction. Just got the new FLEX and some componds. Replaced drivers heated seat element, Wood Grain Shift Knob and Steering Wheel, Chrome OEM 17" 5 star Rims with 255/50/17 Toyo Proxes 4, OEM Rear SubWoofer Set-up, Pioneer DVD avh-3200DVD .

NEW ADDITION 1998 F150 XLT
- Skyjacker Nitro shocks front and rear
- 2" daystar front coil spacer
- 2" beltech leaf spacers
- Gentex autodim compass temp mirror
- 2003 F150 FX4 wheels
- partial paint correction
- limited slip Ford Racing
- E3 plugs
- 3mm Taylor Wires
- OEM auto lamps switch with Fogs Option and Sensor
- Autolink Installed in Visor For Garage Door Opener
- UNIQUE aluminum tool truck box
- Toyo Open Country Tires LT285/70/17
- Gotts Cold Air Intake
- True Dual BORLA Exhaust with rear exit
- OEM cd player
- Xcal2 with tunes from Joel wpracing
- Rear Storage Tray (Behind Seat)
- 2002 Front Bumper With Fogs From A 4X4
- Sliding Rear Window with new surround
- Pioneer DVD 2300BT

Comments

Oh it is now. When they did the steering wheel controls they fixed that too.

it was aftermarket. The mirror before was only auto dimming. Easy to install.

Is that a Custom Double DIN kit that you used? Im lookin to install a double din too but i couldn't find the right install kit.

I have the Kenwood in my Focus, I have a kit to put one in my LS. Did you use a dash kit or did you make a panel on your own?

did you have to get the new hood because of the new bumper? i am interesteed in doing the sam e thing

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
LS_Monk
Views
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item

Back