FCB0E9AB-6EE4-49A5-B8CD-B42888BA7346.jpeg

1LNHM86S73Y705510 2003 Lincoln Ls V6 base 1 of 72

1 of 72 Rare color true blue metallic Ls

General Description

36261484-B9DE-4485-A612-35B4958587A2.jpeg
I bought my Ls from the original owner over 8 years ago. He really took great care of it. He was a younger gentleman. He always garaged it and maintained it extremely well. Since my ownership I’ve done the same. I only drive it once every two weeks in good weather. I recently bought a Deluxe Marti report and my Lincoln is 1 of 72! Had 82k miles at the time I bought it. Had all maintenance records filled with a bunch of papers also had the original window sticker. The first week of owning it the car broke down twice. Very unreliable for the past 6 years. I’ve spend around 10k fixing mechanical issues. I’m still going to keep it for a long time. Was my first car. It has 108k miles at this time. Plan on putting antique tags on it 2028. Hopefully a future classic.

Comments

That's a sweet ride. Looks good in blue, keep maintaining it! Look at becoming a member of Lincoln and Continental Owners Club LCOC. Its $48.00 a yr. You get a magazine, discount rates on ad placements, you get Ford X-Plan discount on any new Ford or Lincoln vehicle. There are meet ups and car show events. I'm from the North East Ohio area and trying to get Lincoln owners together.

You can get a build sheet for your LS through Lincoln Motor Company. Contact them here: Contact Us | The Official Site of Lincoln® Luxury Vehicles | Lincoln.com Inquire about the build sheet I paid $48.00 for the Deluxe package. They'll print it out on antique tan paper, and a Ford family member will sign it. Its a great piece to have on file with all the records to your car!
Lincoln:
Fairlane Plaza South
PO Box 6248, MD 4S-B
Dearborn, MI 48126

You can get a build sheet for your LS through Lincoln Motor Company. Contact them here: Contact Us | The Official Site of Lincoln® Luxury Vehicles | Lincoln.com Inquire about the build sheet I paid $48.00 for the Deluxe package. They'll print it out on antique tan paper, and a Ford family member will sign it. Its a great piece to have on file with all the records to your car!
Lincoln:
Fairlane Plaza South
PO Box 6248, MD 4S-B
Dearborn, MI 48126
Thanks! That’s awesome I’ll definitely have to do that.

Lincoln:
Fairlane Plaza South
PO Box 6248, MD 4S-B
Dearborn, MI 48126
Do I email them?

Lincoln:
Fairlane Plaza South
PO Box 6248, MD 4S-B
Dearborn, MI 48126
You can, see what they tell you. I believe best way would be to mail them your inquiry about your cars build sheet.

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
Hassan
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item

Back