i2022.jpg

1996 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC

General Description

The blue 94 is my best girl, Blue, she's gone now.

The white 96 LSC, was my boy, yup gone too.

The black 96 LSC, that's Tuxedo he's what I ride now. Tux is pretty special, he is LVC picked by Pepperman, Joeychgo and a few other members, but he was one of many excellant MarkVIII's that LVC's Hotties found for me to purchase, again Thanks LVC HOTTIES-YOU ROCK!!!

Thanks for the stickers Joey they look great!!!!

Comments

Lookin good Both of you. I bought mine in St Petersburg about two years ago It stays in the garage in the winter.

Happy to see you got your babby Im thinking about getting a Mark 8 but need to save the money up I love my Continental i need to get a little boddy work don not mouch just a little rust i got mine from Tampa Bay My brother lives there picted it out for me only 3,000 for a 95 continental wiht 94,000 miles on it good deal don,t you just had to rebuild the tranny LOL

Sweet ride & Driver...one day ill start tinkering with the mark viii's ....but for now the mark vii is my muscle car

are those seat the ones in your 96 Debi

NICE!....Tuxedo looks alot like mine.....I like your wheels better though....mine are aftermarket.

New rides lookin HOT !!! You could ride my hood any time you want... Good workout. :) Have a good one.

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
MsM8tress
Views
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item

Back