i7759.jpg

1995 MK8

General Description

this is my 95 Mark VIII. I Bought it for 3,500 cash in 2003 with 109,000 miles. It had already been converted to coils so no issues there. Before this I had a 93 Mark VIII that I sold to my brother, It is now 210,000 miles old. The 95 has been an excellent car, I resealed the transmission & replaced the antenna, Thats it. It's never left me anywhere. I already had the wheels from my 93, they're Wired 113's in a hard to find 18 X 8. it seems like everyone has the cobra wheels & i didn't want to blend into the background.mods to date are the 1.5" lowering springs. I shaved 2 inches off of the rear coils to make the car truly level.Modified air box with the holes & resonators removed. MSD 8.5 superconductors. 2.5" Exhaust with X pipe from ART.I put the included Borla's on my 93 before selling it so the 95 is wide open & my neighbors hate my guts.(this was all a long time ago.) more recent mods include the screamin demon coil packs, K&N panel filter(NOT a big fan of the cones w/ no heat protection.)All of the airbox tricks have been done to it. J'modded trans with external in line tranny cooler.AWSF22C's. Finally found an affordable 99 cobra center & installed it last year. NO wheel hop thanks to new Diff bushings & the BIG addco rear sway bar. I also have the 180 thermostat with a 4 position SCT switch chip, #0= 93 octane with firmer shifts, no speed limiter, lowered cooling fan temp & lowered idle to 550-600 RPM.#2=87 octane w/same setup. #3=valet mode, factory settings with speed limiter set at 40 MPH. (for my a$$hole brother when he needs to borrow it:)

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
cadillackman
Views
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item

Back