i2213.jpg

02 & 04 V8's

General Description

2004 Specs
Performance:
Ford Racing Limited Slip Differential with Carbon Fiber clutches/XCAL2/K&N Series 57 CAI/Magnaflow Exhaust with 4" stainless tips.

Exterior:
20 inch Jaguar wheels w- 245/35 tires/McLaren Grill/ Light Tint/Intrax Lowering Springs/Self made Angel Eyes/Cross Drilled & Slotted rotors with black painted calipers/HID's in headlamps and fog lights/Ford V8 Badges.

Interior:
Pioneer Avic D3 NAV-DVD/Kicker 700.5 amp/Complete Infinity Reference speaker system with 2-12 inch subwoofers. Valentine One Radar with Concealed Display

Stock:
CopyofDSCN1591.jpg

CopyofDSCN1518.jpg

DSCN1513.jpg

CopyofDSCN1308.jpg

CopyofDSCN1473.jpg

DSCN1387.jpg

Comments

Car looks hot I need to know where did you get the clear headlights and where did you find the intake? Thanks

Thanks, the intake is a big improvement over stock on both cars.. The floor mats are stock 04 floor mats from the dealer.

The '04 looks nice, but without the use of the smudge tool in the background. I really dig the wheels, though.

Where did you find your LSE Side skirtsand rear skirt, i cant find them on the internet

Very, very nice!! Pretty much exactly my plans for my '00 Sport. Just curious on tire and rim size. Willing to share?

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
02V8Sport
Views
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item

Back