R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey what's going on man I have a 96 mark viii with a 2.1 kennebell I just got my self a cowl hood and I found a picture of ur 1st gen mark through Google I just bought a scp hood that seems to be common and was wondering if you had any issues getting the hood to latch?
    R
    Right on the Mark
    I think I did have to move the latch around some when I stole this hood off silver car and put on my red car. I got silver car with hood on car so it was fitted by someone else.
    Dannyoreilly
    Dannyoreilly
    ok thanks i have been fighting this hood so long now any info/feedback helps. if its not to much trouble itd be great if you could post or send me a picture of your latch so i could use it as reference to see if my issue is positioning or if it is my latch
    Dannyoreilly
    Dannyoreilly
    so far your the only person ive been able to get in contact with that even has one so if you could possibly do that itd be a huge help
    In reference to your long thread. Did you fabricate your delrin bushings for the UCA's? Or did you purchase ...? I am thinking of purchasing the Raybestos UCA's from Rock Auto. Appreciate your reply
    Scott
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back