Sonny Day Out

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is that your convertible Mark VIII? That is nice looking!
    Sonny Day Out
    Sonny Day Out
    Yes , that is my Convertible , Thank You , Sonny
    AggieMKVIII
    AggieMKVIII
    I saw a picture of one in black. I have to say, I like the white.
    Sonny Day Out
    Sonny Day Out
    I am glad you like it Craig ! I am sorry that I did not see this sooner ! Did you receive the message I sent to you yesterday 7/5/22 ??? Sonny
    Bruce Hansen here.We move to Elyria Ohio in July. I talked to you on a couple of occasions and you mentioned you had Mark VIII seat covers in excellent condition . was wondering if you still have them and at what price. I'd like to get a conservation going about them.....Phone number 440-406-9576 at your convenience.....or bruceandelaine@gmail.com
    Sonny Day Out
    Sonny Day Out
    Bruce , I still have the tan seat covers and the CE interior ! I have not made any decisions yet ! Sonny
    Im not gonna be able 2 ship a door I know for sure the pass. side is in good condition but not the driver side. I can get the Cordovon grille and the mouldings......... Question exactly what mouldings are you talking about? The ones that has collectors edition on em?
    Hey you need to clear your old messages mailbox full.
    I need prices of all three new,rechrome,used,once i get them I'll decide what I can afford and send you a check. I have been unable to get a message to you on your website.
    George Eisenhart
    HI!...ya know...I don't recall meeting you..apologizes, I have not greeted you....at least to my recollection. Your collection of gen 2's is admirable. Throw some pics into your garage and show them beauties off!! ps-love your name ;) Debi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back