Hot*Mk8
Reactions

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Showcase items About

• Whazzup! Just popping in to say hi. As usual, I LOVE your car. She looks great with the new wheels. Love those red calipers too. I've tried to paint mine a couple of times, but never can keep them shiny. They always get dirty. Anyhoo, talk to ya later. :)
    Found a guy on ebay who makes custom stickers of every size and type... so I deleted my Helo logo in favor of something much more suited to the car. :D

Guess it's time for another update. I caved to the will of the young and put some rims on my critter. They are Helo HE844 18x8 with Bridgestone Fuzion 245/45s. They are exactly the same weight and diameter as the factory package, so my suspension shouldn't be angry with me. Honestly, I was really panicky about doing this... but I LOVE them! The modern look is awesome and I think they match the car great. WOOHOO! :biggrin:

:p
    [IMG]
    ;)
    [IMG]
    :rolleyes:
    Finished my little LED engine light install that I thought was going to take a couple of hours. Oh ha ha. I was able to run the hood light wire through the hood and then added a connector in case I need to remove the hood. I used cool screw type LEDs with pretty wide angle lenses. I think it only took me nine hours, too. Nutball in the 103 degree heat.

My magic hour shots this morning. I've got you under my skin... :D

:D

:cool:
    [IMG]
    :p
    [IMG]
    :biggrin:
    [IMG]
    :rolleyes:
    Thanks for the 7 of 9 pic :) That was very nice! You know just how to cheer a guy up.
    Desire is having naughty thoughts about that XK just down the row. Could be a problem :shifty:

So happy to be riding this unbelievably gorgeous, sexy, fast, hot car. :p

[IMG]
    Well, hell! This page is nothing without Smiley of Borg!! I don't think anyone has that avatar working just yet. :shifty:
    The culmination of a whole lotta love, time, and a little bitta cash... Fun Ford Weekend at Famoso in Bakersfield. Of all the things I thought that I'd never be able to win was Best Engine. Too many people with unlimited funds to throw at their cars or who take them completely apart and put them back together. But, we did it!!!! HAPPY. VERY, VERY HAPPY. :D :D :D :D

Most appreciated, Thaywood! She has a way of luring me to do anything a lot. We're getting there! :D
    Must... post... more... pictures...! Met another Mark VIII sweety this past weekend at Fab Fords Forever in LA and we were instantly in love with eachother's enthusiasm for these oh so sexy cars. He sent me four brand new center caps for my belated birthday so that I could say goodbye to my gold trim accents forever. How to find the most direct route to this woman's heart... send her primo Mark VIII parts!!!!!! :p

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Seems it's been awhile since I last posted here. I'll just have to fix that!

Fab Fords Beauty shot and current desktop background:

More enginesss...
    [IMG]

My current show card:
    [IMG]

Her smokin' hot fanny :D
    [IMG]

Desktop background:
    [IMG]
    Any day that includes driving this gorgeous creature is an AWESOME day. Merry Christmas Eve from HOT*MK8 and me!

The last EuroSunday meet today SUCKED! Either my car was just too shiny and American or I brought the wrong plumbing. Pfft. Amongst some pretty heavy and not-so-heavy hitters, the car just sizzles. I adore Ferraris, but I'd take my 8 over that 308 any day.

Had to add a couple more garage shots, too, to illustrate that my camera just really doesn't focus well on this car anymore. I have engaged stealth, sparkle mode!!! :p

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Today, the ol' water spots lost. After months of rubbing, cursing, and coercing, they are toast!!!!!!! What a hottie. Oh my!!!!!

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back