LMS 3 piece rear wing is BACK!

95LSC32V said:
Does the wing come with some sort of adhesive or do you need to drill holes?

You can do it either way. When mine was just stuck on and not molded I used 3m tape and you couldnt pry it off.

Marine said:
I'm Sofa King excited, I think I have a pee spot.... I want one in a bad way. When you get the price figgered out, can you please email me, because by the time I get to check this site the post is buried and takes me a few hours to find. My email is e_halpain@hotmail.com

Thanks again!!!

Sure thing. NP.

Well, Geno, you know to put me in for one... I hope this wing finally becomes real.

John M

Frogman said:
Comes with Bubblegum and Duct Tape.

Seriously, I would imagine that for a good holt, it would come with bolts. Then again, there are glues out there, so strong, they would make Baby Jesus cry.

Anytime I do a spolier...or hood scoop, I prefer to mold it in to place with fiberglass after bolting it in.

Mike

Frogman I want to thank you also for changing that awful picture now I get a little excited when I look at that picture its awsome.

Everyone else ignore this I not not trying to talk over this threed. :N

94m5 said:
Anytime I do a spolier...or hood scoop, I prefer to mold it in to place with fiberglass after bolting it in.

Mike

LIKE GENOS

35y2ktag22.jpg

the only genII w/ a hood scoop. geno has more pic i think

thundermark_t.jpg

Im going up this Friday Sept. 2nd to checkout thee rough cast for the new center section of the wing. Ill take pics and keep you all posted.

ONEBADMK8 said:
Im going up this Friday Sept. 2nd to checkout thee rough cast for the new center section of the wing. Ill take pics and keep you all posted.

Thanks, man!

Hay, long time, no talk....but anyways...does the wing just look perty, or does it help keep the rear stuck on the hwy?

Thank you Thank you and Thank you Geno

Please sign me up for one of the WINGS, From the First Run, as I have been trying to score one of these for YEARS, thank you for bringing it back. The only thing missing from the picture is the WING.

ONEBADMK8 said:
Never fear the LMS 3 piece rear wing is here!
Well almost.

I dropped off the molds to the new glass guy who will make these in SMALL runs last Friday!!

Whoo hoo, no more wing wishes, its about to be back on the market!

He may have to re-mold the center section at worst. We will also be adapting this to the 1997/1998 Marks as well!!!Ill keep you all posted as this comes together.

Captured 2004-4-29 00008.JPG

I am calling tomorrow for an update. Everything should be nearly ready by now. This Guy is a bit slow but AMAZING workmanship and quality. It will be worth it.

ONEBADMK8 said:
I am calling tomorrow for an update. Everything should be nearly ready by now. This Guy is a bit slow but AMAZING workmanship and quality. It will be worth it.

ANY PRICES YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this becomes a reality.....I sure would like to have one for my 93 Mark !! Please keep us updated .

Members online

No members online now.
Back