Another Caliper Color Thread

Nice!!!! And again I like the gold I've never seen that color on calipers.. pimpsh!t!

What's wrong with the eyes? Sorry if I missed the thread :cool:

Applied Lincoln star decal

With 2 coats of clear over it.

98bb1a76.jpg

I have always liked the contrast between a white car with black wheels and gold rotors. It is really a good look on the car mlara.

I have always liked the contrast between a white car with black wheels and gold rotors. It is really a good look on the car mlara.

Ok I'm deffinatly diggin it now!! Looks really good.

Thank guys. I think they're at a point where i'm satisfied with them, so i won't be messing with calipers until I replace my brakes.

Is that a paper decal? Will the clear keep it from "burning"? I have some decals and would like to do this!

Is that a paper decal? Will the clear keep it from "burning"? I have some decals and would like to do this!

no its vinyl. I've had them on my calipers before and they hold up to the heat just fine with a couple of coats of clear. The clear I use is meant for wheels though so I'm sure it has some high-temp resistant properties, maybe it has something to do with the decals' resistance

caliper covers are kinda a waste of money but they look amazing and are actually built really well, MGP does legit shi!t!

100MEDIA$IMAG0208.jpg

100MEDIA$IMAG0207.jpg

100MEDIA$IMAG0203.jpg

caliper covers are kinda a waste of money but they look amazing and are actually built really well, MGP does legit shi!t!

Not IMHO! They are waaay too bulky and look exactly like what they are. It's like putting a Continental Kit on a Beetle!

yeah they are huge and take up like half the wheel space but its better than having a nasty rotor showing, its impossible to keep your rotors looking nice when the streets of minnesota, even in the summer, are kept in dog:q:q:q:q conditions

mlara when u painted your calipers gold did u use any primer? i was wanting to paint my calipers silver with the vinyl lincoln logos and wanted to know the steps to take to accomplish this. which brand of silver did you use before? should i use the vht clear coat or just use duplicolor? thanks.

mlara when u painted your calipers gold did u use any primer? i was wanting to paint my calipers silver with the vinyl lincoln logos and wanted to know the steps to take to accomplish this. which brand of silver did you use before? should i use the vht clear coat or just use duplicolor? thanks.

You may have already seen it, but if not, see my posts in this thread.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=83169

Members online

No members online now.
Back