Was this really a factory install item?

More likely a dealer installed item, not from the factory. I don't know who made it.

Wow that sh*t is UGLY..and no that's not "factory".. dealer optioned like he said.

It looks a lot like those Mark III Conversion kits that you would see on Ford trucks and vans from the early to mid 90s. They just put some ground effects on them and screwed a bunch of wood plates to the dash. Definetly not factory.

Here is a black one that I remembered seeing here.

94markviii_arnoldrosario_34.jpg

That was my car!! I bought it for $400 with a leaking radiator and a bad alternator. Replaced said items and cleaned it. Sold it to that 20 year old kid for $1400. He jumped in it down here in Fort Lauderdale and drove it 11 hours to Long Beach. He loves it but said used cars in that area go for a ton of money. He was going to try to sell it and buy another one from down here. I bought it from the original owner. The trans was rebuilt and it had a new strutmasters kit in it. Mechanically its in great shape. That body kit is hurting quite a bit though!!

Dang, thats what I meant. dealer. not factory.

Thats cool that it was once a fellow LvC'ers car. I don't care for the front at all. The rest I think is ok.

I think (dRock95MarkVIII) has one of the best looking Gen 1's with a body kit. Not the same as above pictured kits.

sta72169b.jpg

sta72155a.jpg

sta71178.jpg

This one is ok I guess but a little too much on the sides IMO

95markviii_pearl_joseph_barrett.jpg

The Gen 2 here turned out nice but I think it would have looked better all smoothed out, without the indentations it has but for a white car, it turned out good.

attachment.jpg

Then of course (blue t's) old car looked good too

HPIM0295.jpg

HPIM0308-1.jpg

HPIM0298-1.jpg

That is just plain ugly... oh, and overpriced. lol

Members online

Back