What do we do for a living??

Former Tech Support Manager for ATT Wireless. Currently taking classes for my Masters in Safety Technology

Part time Womanizer.

I'm 23 working at McDonalds while living at home. Only reason i'm at home is because my dad is pretty much disabled and someone needs to be around him at all times.

Just a Produce clerk at a grocery store lol, Although I do have a degree in auto collision I have not put it to good use.

Old enough to remember the US bicentennial. SAP / Program Management consultant. Part-time pee-wee baseball and u-6 girls soccer coach.

Holy Legacy thread! I am 36 and I am a senior account manager for Ricoh Americas for the last 12 years in Topeka ks!!!

27, I am a finance manager for a Honda dealership in Auburn, Ca. About 30 miles outside of Sacramento. Been in the business going on seven years

^^^ top of page ^^^^

Apparently this thread was to much for this guy LOL

I am the Director of Formulations for a (top ten) animal vaccine company.

Coach 3 little league baseball teams
Coach 1 soccer team
play in an adult softball league (sub)
and a golf league (they wish i was a sub lol).

AND a member of LVC... (if you dont consider this place apart of your life, your not a member. )

Holy thread resurrection! Not everyone's fit for LVC. Seems exclusive.

22, Design Engineering co-op in the orthopedic capital of the world, podunk town of Warsaw, IN. Either looking to stay in medical or head back home and get into automotive! Full time student, former football player (I'm going pro in something else), I'll be graduating in May...of 2013. And of course and LVC member.

Epic old thread.

Im 25 prior military (Army) and currently in Federal secruity, working for the government under DHS.

Im 19 I work full time as an apprentice electrician started the following week after high school graduation

Will be prior military at the beginning of next year. Then I'll cash in my post 9/11 to finish my business degree, prob accounting.

Epic old thread.

Im 25 prior military (Army) and currently in Federal secruity, working for the government under DHS.

CBP?

I currently drive heavy duty semi tractor/trailers licensed upto 80,000 lbs gross. 1 million + accident free miles.

Members online

Back