Possibly My New Jag Wheels

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I just found these. Working on the details(bolt pattern, staggered or not, with or without tires). Probably pick them up in the next day or two. I will have two sets of Jaguar wheels, 20's & 19's.:)

Jag wheel 01.jpg

Personally, I like the sentas better. They have more definition.

As far as the tires go you might what to use them, it gets REALLY bumpy if you dont. LOL :D

The tires that are in the wheels are 255/40/19s. I have a set of Dunlops 245/35/19's in my garage. The Dunlops I have are the perfect size. I am trying to get the guy to sell me the wheels without the tires. No tires, cheaper price.:D

Rollin. I working out a deal on the same rims but in chrome. I like them alot but really worried about the fitment in the rear.

They are 19x9.5 rear with a 49mm offset so I'm pretty sure there are going to be issues

Rollin. I working out a deal on the same rims but in chrome. I like them alot but really worried about the fitment in the rear.

They are 19x9.5 rear with a 49mm offset so I'm pretty sure there are going to be issues

I am waiting to here back from the guy. The guy I spoke to is selling them for a friend. the friend has them and knows more about them, I asked if they were a staggered set. He didn't know. I told him. I would need to test fit the rear. If they fit, we have a deal. If not, no deal.

good sh!t rollin. Hope everything works out. Can't wait...

I think the rears are very unlikely to fit, but i have a few single fronts that i'm watching on ebay that I can link you to if the deal goes through.

The rears are actually 31 not 49

good sh!t rollin. Hope everything works out. Can't wait...

I think the rears are very unlikely to fit, but i have a few single fronts that i'm watching on ebay that I can link you to if the deal goes through.

The rears are actually 31 not 49

I just spoke to the guy. He says they are NOT staggered. All four wheels have the same size tires. My question is. Would they still be staggered with the same size tire on all four corners?

I just spoke to the guy. He says they are NOT staggered. All four wheels have the same size tires. My question is. Would they still be staggered with the same size tire on all four corners?

They wouldnt come that way from factory, but it is very possible that the previous owner put the same size tire on so that he could rotate them. On a side note, my rear wheels are 9.5 and they have 255 tires on so that size tire fits with no problem on a 9.5" wide rim,

I have to agree with john doe,, they aren't bad wheels BUT no where near as nice as the sentas!! I'm gonna start looking at you like Mlara aka. wheel whore!!

Wheel whore, wheel whore....just playin. I like the Sentas better but its your ride, not mine...I wish it was mine. You have one nice LS, it's always been one of my favs. Especially since you color matched the chrome, blacked the window trim and installed the Sentas.

The tires that are in the wheels are 255/40/19s. I have a set of Dunlops 245/35/19's in my garage. The Dunlops I have are the perfect size. I am trying to get the guy to sell me the wheels without the tires. No tires, cheaper price.:D

Yeah, deffinitely go with dunlops, they make great tires. Plus they have a lower profile sidewall, AND why buy new tires if you got some already!

What are you running on your sentas??

Please let us know how they fit! Need to know before I spend the money on a set of chrome version of the same wheel!!

I had my eyes on those awhile back as well before I got my Rovers. Real nice wheels just hard to find all fronts in chrome to make a proper set

IIRC some of the XJ models came with 19 x 8.5 all around. It was the XK that had those rims with a 9.5 in the rear. I also considered them at one point in the past 5 years... Hopefully this works out Rollin!

Re-considering. Thinking about buying these instead.
Those are a good deal from usarim and look good on an LS.

As far as the other wheels go can't you just get him to measure the width from the inside? It would not be exact but he should be able to tell if there is a 1" difference

Those are a good deal from usarim and look good on an LS.

As far as the other wheels go can't you just get him to measure the width from the inside? It would not be exact but he should be able to tell if there is a 1" difference

They are not staggered. The offset is right and everything. Why buy someones "used" wheels? When I can buy "new" wheels for less then what he is asking.

They are not staggered. The offset is right and everything. Why buy someones "used" wheels? When I can buy "new" wheels for less then what he is asking.

You're always taking a bit of a chance with replica wheels. Just say'in.......

Members online

Back