LS Koncepts question

StealthLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
So this may sound like a rant but its more frustrating than anything but has anyone had issues with LS Koncepts? I have purchased from the about 4 years ago but I recently made a purchase and I'm having major issues. Basically almost a month ago (March 20th to be exact) I made a purchase of almost $400 and the money was debited from my account on the next day. Well its April 11th and still no parts. My order says pending and I have emailed them several times with no response. I feel I should file a complaint with the BBB but really what are they going to do. This is just horrible business practice and I was curious if anyone else has had the same issues?

Do a search, they are no longer in business. Contact your cc company and dispute your charges. This has been discussed several times in the past few months.

Rollin..perhaps you could make a sticky and lock it titled DO NOT ORDER FROM LSK, just to keep this from happening... It doesn't seem likes its Ken running it anymore

Ok so I called my bank. They are going to refund my money. Thanks again for the heads up and for anyone else out there don't purchase from LSK. Like I said its been a few years since I used them and I haven't been on L vs C for a bit so I was unaware of it. Thanks again.

Ok so I called my bank. They are going to refund my money. Thanks again for the heads up and for anyone else out there don't purchase from LSK. Like I said its been a few years since I used them and I haven't been on L vs C for a bit so I was unaware of it. Thanks again.

Glad it worked out!

Bad thing is, the owner will respond to pre order emails promptly to bait buyers in.

LSKoncepts IP address: 96.125.167.139... location is in Houston Texas.

google map this location: 29.8301, -95.4739

location is approximate!

location is approximate!

I bet its a kid in that high school, or maybe Ed Rooney... i never trusted that guy
Jeffrey-Jones-Sentenced-500x332.jpg

location is approximate!

I bet its a kid in that high school, or maybe Ed Rooney... i never trusted that guy
Jeffrey-Jones-Sentenced-500x332.jpg

I knew the owner. He was definitely not a kid and lived in Tennessee. I have his phone #, if it is still active.

Last i heard (read) Ken in Tennessee was trying to sell the business.... We went all through this last time though...

Who answers or responds to pre sale questions?

location is approximate!

That would be the web hosting company
rofl.gif

Unless he has moved, Ken Garrison lives in the Knoxville TN area.

"Ken Garrison" <info@lskoncepts.com>

We have the Magnaflow system in stock. However the grille and mats are back ordered. The exhaust system can ship immediately.

LS Koncepts

On Apr 12, 2012, at 11:29 AM, "Jeffrey Holden" wrote:

> I would like to order the Cat Back exhaust for the Lincoln LS, as well as the floor mats and LSE grille. Are all these in stock?
>
> Thanks

Looks like he is still taking orders and fast to took him less then 2 hrs to get back to me

Dear JVIP, please PM me the email header for that message :) Feel free to remove your own email address.

contact your bank...

Then if you feel up to it,
the BBB,
and if you like, your attorney General... LSK seems to be in violation of the Consumer Protection Act, along with a few others.... IT would require someone who went the distance with this though (actually ordered and never received anything). Kansas's AG is very proactive on this kinda stuff...

I made the same mistake last night ordering from them but I seen this thread and already contacted my bank which will refund my money. So lame this guy is

HA left a magnaflow in my cart and received this today. after calling my CC company they said they couldn't pursue it until May 14. everybody trieds that number and gets the same recording, but this reply to me was just today!!

This guy is blatantly robbing people left and right...

>>>
Dear Howard,

We would like to thank you for having shopped at LSKoncepts.com in the past. We noticed that during a visit to our store you placed the following item(s) in your shopping cart, but did not complete the transaction.

Shopping Cart Contents:

1 x Lincoln LS Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust System

We are always interested in knowing what happened and if there was a reason that you decided not to purchase at this time. If you could be so kind as to let us know if you had any issues or concerns, we would appreciate it. We are asking for feedback from you and others as to how we can help make your experience at LSKoncepts.com better.

PLEASE NOTE:
If you believe you completed your purchase and are wondering why it was not delivered, this email is an indication that your order was NOT completed, and that you have NOT been charged! Please return to the store in order to complete your order.

Our apologies if you already completed your purchase, we try not to send these messages in those cases, but sometimes it is hard for us to tell depending on individual circumstances.

Again, thank you for your time and consideration in helping us improve LSKoncepts.com.

Sincerely,

LSKoncepts.com
https://www.lskoncepts.com/store/

His phone number isn't available for incoming calls. Hmmmm...... Search results for his number.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back