Bought a '98 LSC with 62K - Pics

twinbopilot

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
98_Lincoln_Mark_VIII_LSC_b6f7df5922785fb3f4fd_2.jpg

Well I finally found that "perfect" LSC I've been looking for. Its 98, silver with grey leather, chrome wheels, pretty much every option except heated seats. The car has been garaged since new, and has only 62k miles. I have owned many Mark's, but now I feel like I know how they drove when they were new!

You can click on this picture and go to a photo album:
98_Lincoln_Mark_VIII_LSC_b6f7df5922785fb3f4fd.jpg

Now its time to update my Signature!:D

Were you getting sick of the LS? :p

That is one clean Mark though. Those 10 spokes are spotless too. :leghumper

Only thing I'd do right off the bat is remove the pinstriping on the hump.

I am debating removing the pinstriping, but it seems to have been painted on, so I'm not sure about the best way to do it. I kind of like the little Lincoln emblem in the pinstripe - I've never seen that before. Must have been done at the dealership.

98_Lincoln_Mark_VIII_LSC_b6f7df5922785fb3f4fd_31.jpg

sbcaprice305 - Yes, I was very sick of the LS - I have three at the moment! The LSC feels so much more laid-back and comfortable, but still fast when called on.

97MarkJA - Thanks for the info on removing, I have a Dremmel so thats something I could do

Pieces of 8 - I think I will leave the stripe. It stands out just enough to compliment the silver without being a detraction from the lines on the car.

NoLimit95 - I've never done a sensor lowering but now might be a good time to start. I like the "all original" aspect of the car, but sensor lowering uses the existing parts so I guess it would still be "original" ;')

sbcaprice305 - Yes, I was very sick of the LS - I have three at the moment! The LSC feels so much more laid-back and comfortable, but still fast when called on.97MarkJA - Thanks for the info on removing, I have a Dremmel so thats something I could do

Pieces of 8 - I think I will leave the stripe. It stands out just enough to compliment the silver without being a detraction from the lines on the car.

NoLimit95 - I've never done a sensor lowering but now might be a good time to start. I like the "all original" aspect of the car, but sensor lowering uses the existing parts so I guess it would still be "original" ;')

Yeah, I wasn't paying close enough attention to the pics and thought just the hump was pinstripped. Still not a huge fan but I'd leave it.

Beautiful car! And I agree with the others about the pinstripe, it accents the body lines really does look like it belongs there.

I am debating removing the pinstriping, but it seems to have been painted on, so I'm not sure about the best way to do it. I kind of like the little Lincoln emblem in the pinstripe - I've never seen that before. Must have been done at the dealership.

98_Lincoln_Mark_VIII_LSC_b6f7df5922785fb3f4fd_31.jpg

Dude, no. Leave it brosef. That is an awesome touch! :cool:

I appreciate the compliments. And the stripes will definitely remain!

Members online

No members online now.
Back