any obd11 1995 mk8's in world?

Right on the Mark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Like title says any super late 1995's that might be obd11? I would like a non emissions mk8 with obd11.

Do I know they didn't do a 95? No.

What I do know is the basis of obd2. You won't find and obd2 car without the emissions components.

Do I know they didn't do a 95? No.

What I do know is the basis of obd2. You won't find and obd2 car without the emissions components.

I know they will have emissions components LOL I meant in my state if its OBD11 it has to pass OBD11 test to get sticker. EEC4 does not it just gets safety inspection.

I pulled an entire 97 Mark VIII harness... I have pulled a few full harnesses and the Mark one was by far the easiest... it breaks up into 4 chunks.

Like title says any super late 1995's that might be obd11? I would like a non emissions mk8 with obd11.

i can say with almost 100% accuracy that Ford never made a 95 with obdii that ever made it to the street.

They didn't need that kind of "testing" they started with the basic obd ii already in 94 with the t-bird/cougar, then after that i never heard another car from Ford have obdii until the actual mandated 96 model year. (maybe another ford model had it before 96,but not a mark 8)

i can say with almost 100% accuracy that Ford never made a 95 with obdii that ever made it to the street.

They didn't need that kind of "testing" they started with the basic obd ii already in 94 with the t-bird/cougar, then after that i never heard another car from Ford have obdii until the actual mandated 96 model year. (maybe another ford model had it before 96,but not a mark 8)

I got bit by this telling my friend his 95 crown vic was eec4 it is OBD11. Then I found out couple fords went obd11 before 96.

Members online

No members online now.
Back