Car Sold

I'll make myself clear...

I've driven and own(ed) cars a lot faster than that Solstice. Personally, I would never even consider buying that car but if thats what you wanted, so be it. The problem you're having is the fact that you come to an LS board and post that you sold your car and bought a Solstice but don't expect any backlash. Most of use don't really care, but if you think everyone on this board is gonna say, "WOW YOUR NEW CAR IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN AN LS!!!" you're obviously wrong. Good luck with the new ride (I've always liked GM) but be prepared for the hate...

I'll make myself clear...

I've driven and own(ed) cars a lot faster than that Solstice. Personally, I would never even consider buying that car but if thats what you wanted, so be it. The problem you're having is the fact that you come to an LS board and post that you sold your car and bought a Solstice but don't expect any backlash. Most of use don't really care, but if you think everyone on this board is gonna say, "WOW YOUR NEW CAR IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN AN LS!!!" you're obviously wrong. Good luck with the new ride (I've always liked GM) but be prepared for the hate...

Hate on me for what? exactly? Owning a car meeting (some) kick ass people... having to sell my car which I didnt want to but had to... dude whatever I give up people on here are obviously just a bunch of :q:q:q:q:q:q:qs, Only people I found to be nice on this forum were the people who went to the Ohio meet last August other than that whatever.... So Im just gonna end on this note and say whatever..

bye

No need to get so angry and curse - your response that the LS is a granny car (on an LS board where no one is a granny) won't go over well. Not sure why that's hard to understand, but basically saying your LS sucked on an LS board won't win you any points. I have no problem with you and I have no problem with the car you chose. AGAIN, Good luck with the new car. No need to get all defensive. And btw, just because you've only met a few people on this board doesn't mean that all the others are total jerks...

hmm... thats funny... I heard LS is a granny car when I first got mine.... so Ill drive the sexy convertible with a turbo and you can stick with your granny car :p

Have a nice day

Like I said Im done...

No point, read the comments again lol, I said someone called my car a granny car, and as a haha retaliation to him calling mine girly? Im the one getting defensive? (whatever)

You're obviously not done if you keep responding.

"No point, read the comments again lol, I said someone called my car a granny car, and as a haha retaliation to him calling mine girly? Im the one getting defensive? (whatever)"

That "sentence" doesn't make any sense at all....but since you're done anyway, who cares.

And also Im not saying any LS is a granny car...? Someone forgot that Ive owned one for 4 years lol but whatever... Im not just gonna let someone stomp all over me like that just isnt right... look at some of thats dudes comments he appearently had sarcastic comments and so did Im not angry been laughing most the time but honestly Im done no point

You're obviously not done if you keep responding.

"No point, read the comments again lol, I said someone called my car a granny car, and as a haha retaliation to him calling mine girly? Im the one getting defensive? (whatever)"

That "sentence" doesn't make any sense at all....but since you're done anyway, who cares.

ok that right there... just makes you look like an ass and proves my point lol jackass bye

Your "lol" every sentence and "whatever" makes you look like a 10 year old girl. And you saying you're "done" every post but you continue to post is stupid. I had no problem with you. I gave my opinion and you obviously didn't like it. So go drive your Solstice and get off the LS board.

Guys.. this isnt a civic forum... lets just back away from this conversation slowly...oh crap too late its spiderman

ngbbs4f6122c5c7ed9.jpg

Considering the fact that I simply said that some people wouldn't like his new car, and even wished him luck with it, he still called me a jackass. I don't remember calling him names, but yes, all of the people he met on this board (except those he met at a meet) are total jerks.....I love hypocrites. BTW, I try to avoid internet arguments, but sometimes it's just annoying.

I like your new car. A lot of decent cars get branded as "chick" cars such as the Miata, the Audi TT, the Mini and even the new Fiat. OK, that Fiat makes me balls shrink just thinking about driving it, but the others are OK. It just shows that you are secure enough with yourself to drive what you want. Enjoy your new car!

I like your new car. A lot of decent cars get branded as "chick" cars such as the Miata, the Audi TT, the Mini and even the new Fiat. OK, that Fiat makes me balls shrink just thinking about driving it, but the others are OK. It just shows that you are secure enough with yourself to drive what you want. Enjoy your new car!

Ive drivin a purple mini cooper and bright yellow v dub beetle before!(along with many other chick cars, although the mini isnt a chick car imo).......:shifty:....maybe i shoulda kept that to myself

:::they were customer's cars:::

OP cool roadster!The guy across the street from me has a gxp and its heavily modded. Its pretty bad a@@. On another note I saw this bashing coming from a mile away the second you started this thread. Good luck with the car looks like fun!

The wife and I traded in our "chick car" '95 BMW Z3 for our LS. Had to thou. We were having our first child.:rolleyes: Wish we still had it. It got great gas mileage.

BMWZ32.jpg

Those center caps are turqouise?

I for one am happy you got the LS lol

Somehow I wandered into the LS section... and just wanted to alert Lincoln on 20z that this is the internet, and should not be taken so seriously. That is all.

Those center caps are turqouise?

I for one am happy you got the LS lol

They were blue. The angle and reflection of the sky just makes them look that color. The wheels came with red, blue, and chrome center caps. The wife choose blue.:rolleyes: I originally bought the Z3 to bribe the wife to quit smoking. It worked.:D

you guys are funny with your arguing but anyways those solstices are fast, and you can do so much. I like them, I would like a regular coupe, I'm not a fan of convertibles. I just don't like how they don't do the body lines justice.

good luck with it though, hopefully its more reliable than the Linc was. I know my car has driven me nuts.

Fellas, just leave the guy alone.

Remember the kid who replaced the LS with a Camry, said it handled better and was more appealing than the LS?
This guy is one of them.I am sure when he gets his next ride, he is gonna be talking sh#t about this one.

On another note, i don't think Solstice is a chick's car. G 37 coupe is as much of a chick's car as the Solstice and i see dudes drivin them all the time.

Enjoy your new ride!

Members online

Back