16th birthday today

02LincolnLS.

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
its finally here! had my LS since may of last year and now i can finally cruise by myself!! so very happy:D

Happy birthday! Don't do what I did when I first got my license, I threw my Lincoln sideways merging onto the freeway and got pulled over, I had my license for all of 15 minutes :lol:

haha thanks guys! gonna play it safe till im 17 cause im michigan your on driving probation with a ton of rules until your 17 so u really cant get pulled over or else ull be on probation until your 18

I'm pretty sure that I have shirts older than you. :eek:

Great starter car and happy birthday! Make sure to do as much as you can for yourself. This car can teach you nearly everything about cars and that will pay HUGE dividends throughout life.

I got my LS when I was 17 a day before I turned 18 was in Terre Haute Indiana and and some friends with me.... decided to show off for some girls in another car... and I guess I was doing 60 in a 40? oh well haha... I miss my car :(

I got my LS when I was 17 a day before I turned 18 was in Terre Haute Indiana and and some friends with me.... decided to show off for some girls in another car... and I guess I was doing 60 in a 40? oh well haha... I miss my car :(

Ahh Terra Haute, home of IS"TD"U

haha thanks guys! gonna play it safe till im 17 cause im michigan your on driving probation with a ton of rules until your 17 so u really cant get pulled over or else ull be on probation until your 18

Haha I feel that man. I'm in Michigan also, you really don't wanna get pulled over while underage (not that I did, but some of my friends did). Also, remember its actually illegal to have more than one other minor in your car. Had a buddy get busted for that somehow...

And of course, Happy Birthday

Whip some chitties! :D:p Don't worry, I'm 29 and still getting pulled over. Hasn't been awhile for me now though. Some advice for ya, don't modify your car. It's not the same for everyone, but my car makes me do very bad things. LOL

Got my license in '98, my first car was a Nissan Stanza (old version of the altima)...

You are VERY lucky!

Don't do what I did the first time out by myself... I wrecked my sisters car doing a U turn in front of a truck near a light. I thought he was going to slow down. Lol I'm much better now. Haven't had a wreck that was my fault since.

Happy birthday! Don't do what I did when I first got my license, I threw my Lincoln sideways merging onto the freeway and got pulled over, I had my license for all of 15 minutes :lol:

Definitely dont do what I did a week after I got my license; threw my town car into the back of a parked car whilst intoxicated. Everyone mangles their first car though for the most part; treat your LS nice and happy birthday

hey thanks guys! means a lot. already did some stuff the sheriff wouldnt like to hear. but thats part of havin fun. haha :p

Happy birthday.:ballon

The 16th is mine as well.:D

Members online

Back