Girlfriend + My LS + Garage Door

ecarlcl

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
She left it in gear and hopped out to open the garage door. LS 1, Garage Door 0.

On a serious note, I'm not mad at her. Crap happens and that's why I have insurance which is taking good care of me. It's going to get the fender, hood, and bumper cover repainted. Some plastic pieces that I broke before this were cheap so I'm going to get those fixed too while it is in the body shop.

IMG_2932.jpg

IMG_2946.jpg

Ouch - I'd call this one a draw between the door and the LS, but a win for you in that your GF is probably pretty grateful that you're not steamed about it.

You should have them repaint the entire grill also.

That musta been pretty funny to see if she tried to jump back in or something.

You should have them repaint the entire grill also.

That musta been pretty funny to see if she tried to jump back in or something.

Oh yeah, they're going to replace the grille, the chrome molding on the bumper and the headlights if they can't get the paint transfer buffed off.

Ouch - I'd call this one a draw between the door and the LS, but a win for you in that your GF is probably pretty grateful that you're not steamed about it.

Insurance paying for new paint and plastic == Good

Grateful girlfriend ==CAN BE OUTSTANDING!!!

:lol::lol::lol: I would have loved to hear that explanation.... sorry though... My GF would have said its your fault for not having automatic openers :p

:lol::lol::lol: I would have loved to hear that explanation.... sorry though... My GF would have said its your fault for not having automatic openers :p

I don't think an automatic opener would have made anything better here.. At least she was OUTSIDE when she left it in gear. :D

The LS is fixable.:D Good thing the GF didn't get hurt. Now we have seen pictures of the carnage. Now lets see pictures of the GF.:D

the ls is fixable.:d good thing the gf didn't get hurt. Now we have seen pictures of the carnage. Now lets see pictures of the gf.:d

didn't get hurt!!!!! She was in the safest place you can be in a car accident, outside the car lmao .......

Yeah we're definitely going to need to see pics of mentioned gf. Otherwise this was clearly a case of you hitting the garage door and not wanting to man up about it. :D

Yeah we're definitely going to need to see pics of mentioned gf. Otherwise this was clearly a case of you hitting the garage door and not wanting to man up about it. :D

As an analytical chemist: This is perfectly sound scientific reasoning. The hypothesis shall stand until disproven.

geek01-anim-animated-animation-geek-smiley-emoticon-000341-large.gif

This made me laugh! Is your insurance getting you a new garage door too? Glad no one was hurt!

Thanks. :D I'm still waiting to hear if that is going to be a second deductible or not. I hope the first one covers it all.

Here she is :D

65_530034349807_5621722_32308961_9916_n.jpg

1877_581874242247_5621722_36442959_4610_n.jpg

1877_581946642157_5621722_36445563_5988_n.jpg

75887_747154154977_5621722_41270690_2448879_n.jpg

Is she a redhead? My GF is a redhead and if she drove my LS through the garage door she'd probably beat me with a shoe for "not putting enough brakes in it" or something. :shifty:

edit:shoe not show

Looking at your profile pic I imagine you seeing the wreckage as Beavis
heh heheh Whoa! hheheh hehh hehheh that's pretty cool hehhehehh hehe heh boi-oi-oi-oi-oinggggg

Is she a redhead? My GF is a redhead and if she drove my LS through the garage door she'd probably beat me with a show for "not putting enough brakes in it" or something. :shifty:

She's kind of a natural strawberry blond. I've never seen her natural color in person. She keeps it died brown.

Given the circumstances that could have turned out a lot worse, I wouldn't be mad at her either. So how did the car come to a stop? Did it blow right out the back of the garage too?

Since everyone is safe, and you don't seem extremely pissed.. is it okay to laugh now?

Members online

Back