how much is gas there? yes super

Out in Ludlow MA right off the Turnpike (RT I-90) I paid $3.87 for 93 from Pride. Right around $65 fill up.

anyone with a smart phone should get "gas buddy"..best app i've downloaded..most useful..and just outside of cook county the cheapest premium gas is $4.26..most expensive I've seen is $4.54 which is only several miles away from the cheaper gas station..and one is a mobil and the other BP..f*ckin price gougers.

right now super is over $4.09 a gallon, regulars like 4.00-- im not 100% sure, actually supers more close to $4.20 a gallon. ridiculous!

If I had to fill up on a weekly basis i'd be pretty pissed. Luckily a tank will last me a little over 2 week's, just in time for payday :)

Right around $3.95 here. Wait until summer. :rolleyes: I told myself that during the summer months it was just going to be a weekend warrior, but that never happened despite the gas prices. Then again, my truck gets 12mpg on regular so what am I gaining? 170hp, that's about it. I guess it's the same on the wallet either way for me.

Converted to the imperial system premium costs 5.07 a gallon here in western Canada. 40 gallon tank on truck = 200 to fill. Cry me a river people!

Looks like the mk8 won't be getting much miles on her this summer again. I parked her for 2 years last time when gas got crazy.

We are about $5.45 here in Toronto. I might just keep driving the Cavalier until it dies completely. 407,000 kilometers and still going. All though I was driving down the highway last week and a piece of the passenger door blew off...:p

I don't know about premium now, since I don't drive the Jaguar much at all lately, but for regular 87 gas I put in the F-150, it was $3.75/gal tonight. The last time I stopped for Shell gas, I noticed their premium V-Power was $4.50/gal (about $0.75 more than their regular, but then again V-Power is about the only gas around town that's supposed to be ethanol-free).

i only run the non ethanol stuff in my ATV. starts so much better after sitting extended periods. which it does often. never noticed any difference with ethanol vs non ethanol premium in my car.

This list is supposed to show all ethanol free stations. I use it every other tank but not all the time anymore. Really mine always has a mixture of both. Maybe more ethanol at times and maybe very little.

http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp

Cool. Thanks for the list. I found out there are actually 3 gas stations in town that sell ethanol-free gas instead of just the 1 I knew about, but the other 2 are way on out on the other side of town going toward the lake (1 is actually a marina lol).

$1.38/Litre which is about $5.22/gallon

Wow!... and to think I got ticked off yesterday when I had to pay $3.99 for 93.

One thing I don't understand is: When I first got my Mark (March last year) 93 was .20 more than 87 most everywhere, now it's .30 higher. :confused:

Members online

Back