2000 lincoln ls v6 fs $5300 obo

stockls

LVC Member
Reaction score
2000 Lincoln ls v6 for sale $5300 or best offer... It has full leather heated seats...fogs and headlights 8000k hids ..stock alpine radio and speakers ,6 cd changer .. all gaskets has been replaced motor will last you another life time.. full tune up with synthetic valvoline oil, ngk platinum plugs recently done also coil packs have been replaced.... It just needs both power steering hoses they cost $30 to $60 each power steering
Works but has a little leak.. up graded altinator 200amps and performance radiator .. call /text me my name is Dennis 347 813 2194 no private calls no checks straight up cash also NO EMAILS..... Title is clean local pick up only thanks I'm in new York jfk

Whats it got, like 47k miles with that price? Lol. Just messin with ya. Glws

How many miles does it have?

I bought my 03 V8 sport for $5000 cash back in 09. They wanted $8995 for it and I received a 12 month 14,500 mile warranty.

:::soda went down the wrong tube:::cough cough COUGH COU...cough. Almost died there for a sec.

Expect offers closer to 3k, plus or minus a couple hundred, for a v6 with 132k

Edit. Looks good and at least you dont have chrome bumpers

May be good to add some interior pics as well. Looks to be a clean car at first glance. Silver looks good. Glws!!!

:::soda went down the wrong tube:::cough cough COUGH COU...cough. Almost died there for a sec.

Expect offers closer to 3k, plus or minus a couple hundred, for a v6 with 132k

Edit. Looks good and at least you dont have chrome ...

True true I put a lot of time and money into it I just want the money back can't get time back though

I got my 2000 V8 Sport with 88k miles and a handful of suspension issues for $2800. If that helps you gauge it at all. However, our markets differ, I'm sure.

You won't get more than $3500. They won't care about your repair bills. Not trying to be mean. They will look at the mileage and how good the car looks. KBB puts your car at $3510 with what you listed. I'd say $3500 firm would be a good price.

Its very VERY rare that you will actually get back what you invested in a car, especially these. Good luck with the sale though

I just changed my mind I guess I'm going to keep it... my family is begging me to keep it thanks for the feed back every one ... I shoulda hadda v8 then lol

After looking at the pictures. The cloth seats are not of an LS. If you look at the pictures of the LS, it has that wood trim. In the picture of the cloth seats, the dash looks nothing like an LS.

Would have been funny though lol.

That explains... a lot

also look at the undercarriage pics, I dont see those damn factory subframe connectors I hit on everything. Not an LS in those pics.

After looking at the pictures. The cloth seats are not of an LS. If you look at the pictures of the LS, it has that wood trim. In the picture of the cloth seats, the dash looks nothing like an LS.

Would have been funny though lol.

Members online

Back