Get together at my shop on the 25th. Free food and beer.

It's so funny I just watched that race, it was good too and had to tell you bill, on my way home tonight from work I saw a red fox body behind me, some older looking wanna be ex- muscle car era guy, so he is riding my ass and I am getting pissed right, finally he moves to the lane left of me and I grab my shifter, he gets right on my side and as I downshift from 4th to 2nd I hear him push in his clutch and I swear to god he either went from 5th to 1st or he put it in reverse all I heard was the sound of 200lbs of bolts getting thrown into the impeller of a commercial airline engine omfg it was classic I had tears running down my face I went back to 4th gear and I watched in the mirror as he rolled to the shoulder with hazards flashing and smoking like an old train lmfao I love it!

It's so funny I just watched that race, it was good too and had to tell you bill, on my way home tonight from work I saw a red fox body behind me, some older looking wanna be ex- muscle car era guy, so he is riding my ass and I am getting pissed right, finally he moves to the lane left of me and I grab my shifter, he gets right on my side and as I downshift from 4th to 2nd I hear him push in his clutch and I swear to god he either went from 5th to 1st or he put it in reverse all I heard was the sound of 200lbs of bolts getting thrown into the impeller of a commercial airline engine omfg it was classic I had tears running down my face I went back to 4th gear and I watched in the mirror as he rolled to the shoulder with hazards flashing and smoking like an old train lmfao I love it!

O fck that sucks. I'd har stopped and helped. For 1 that sucks and I hate it to happen to me. And second it would make him feel even worse

Members online

Back