Gen 1 Cowl Hood Group Buy?

Have you decided on a price on the cowl hood yet? I'm ready to buy one right now depending price and shipping. The white cross gen car needs one. The one on my son's blue 93 came from supercoupe and it was a total POS. Spent a good 4 days reworking it and making it fit.

d+d cars 014b.jpg

d+d cars 015b.jpg

Give me a ballpark figure for shipping to New Mexico. There's a local guy selling a Saiga 12 here and I have a bit of money burning a hole in my pocket, but I might be able to convince myself to forego the shotgun to further my neverending Mark project.

I'm waitin on tax check, should be here next week, then I'm IN on the hood.

Please check shipping to :

L&D Automotive
7589 Golinda Dr
Chilton, Tx 76655
(buisiness address)

Have you decided on a price on the cowl hood yet? I'm ready to buy one right now depending price and shipping. The white cross gen car needs one. The one on my son's blue 93 came from supercoupe and it was a total POS. Spent a good 4 days reworking it and making it fit.

Your sons car is sick!! Where can i find those rims they look really good on there.

I've seen that body kit sooooo many times & never liked it yet it looks great on this color. Suites the car amazing. I like it.

Your sons car is sick!! Where can i find those rims they look really good on there.

Bought them on e-bay from maxspeedperformance $500 shipped to my door. They're 18x8.5 with I believe a 42mm offset. I had to clearance the brake caliper bracket on the driver's side slightly so they wouldn't rub. I had the same wheels on the black cross-gen car which is in my photo gallery. I had to do the same thing on it, only the driver's side. The black car had 245/45/18 my son's has 235/50/18s on it. Black cross-gen car has been sold, wrecked 2 weeks later and fixed again.

I've seen that body kit sooooo many times & never liked it yet it looks great on this color. Suites the car amazing. I like it.

Thanks Ultimatesvt. My son gets deployed to Afghanistan in about a month. I'm going to fly to Tacoma, WA and bring it home while he's over there. Hopefully this summer it's going to get supercharged and a custom interior.

the wing and ground effects are ok,but the fog lights look like an afterthought from the side. a good idea and theres not a bumper market out there (until mines done, then people, i hope, will want ones) but it needs to be blended into the body:)

Ill need an address, commercial is always cheaper.

2709 Vassar Pl. Suite C
Albuquerque, NM 87107

Commercial, no loading dock AFAIK. (It's not even my address, but I can receive a shipment there.)

I bought the Saiga today but I'll check the couch cushions and see what my tax refund might be.

Thanks Ultimatesvt. My son gets deployed to Afghanistan in about a month. I'm going to fly to Tacoma, WA and bring it home while he's over there. Hopefully this summer it's going to get supercharged and a custom interior.

Wow! Looking forward to a progress thread or at least some info during & after! :D

the wing and ground effects are ok,but the fog lights look like an afterthought from the side. a good idea and theres not a bumper market out there (until mines done, then people, i hope, will want ones) but it needs to be blended into the body:)

Never been a fan of body kits on Marks, ESPECIALLY on Gen 2's but in blue, there's something about the way it looks. Would I install one if I had it? No, but if I bought a blue Mark & it was installed on it, I'd probably leave it on.

I'm not a fan of the ground effects on a Mark but that looks killer.The wing makes it look better proportioned as well.Its got to be the color.Hat tip to you sir.

cool. looks like they should fit no problem. but what are you doing in the gen 1 cowl hood group buy thread? smh.

late response but i was curious to see what price they would be at as a group buy lol

can i get a shipping quote to staten island new york zip 10314 ?

Members online

No members online now.
Back