Lincoln LS parts

Mr.Howie

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
2000-02 Lincoln LS parts available

Call me for availability

Have one car without front clip. Dark Blue with grey interior with early adjustable rear head rests.

Picking up another 2000 today. Parchment gold w/tan interior with early adjustable rear seat headrests.

Let me know what you are looking for.

Last edited:
what color interior? I need the A pillar trim panels and the trim panels back by the rear windoiw

If the right shade of gray, I would be interested in the pod for the trunk release and gas door. My gas door button popped off and dropped out of the car before I knew it was gone. What is the interior trim code?

Looking for a driver door and pass front fender. I would prefer black but for the right cost.

Posting this to every LS part out.....I need the slide assemblies for both sides of the sunroof. I got the car tonight and took it apart and its a mess. So it would be both pieces that have track slots....they are what the glass bolts to. I also need the plastic piece that makes the headliner piece go back and forth...when it jammed up it broke it too. PM me price with shipping to 16828 and hopefully soon.....my car is sitting in the garage with a pretty big hole in the roof and I can't drive it lol

Looking for a rearview mirror and a driver side sun visor clip.

I'm looking for an ashtray for a 2000-2002 LS. I only need the ashtray part, I don't need the front wood grain part.

If you have one, whats the price?

I'm looking for an ashtray for a 2000-2002 LS. I only need the ashtray part, I don't need the front wood grain part.

If you have one, whats the price?

I got one for ya !

what you offering, plus shipping from CANADA ?

Hey! I need a black plastic piece that connects the plastic rocker panel to the fender well guard. I need it for the passenger side front. Not sure if these were one first gens so let me know if you need more clear instruction! I have a gen 2 so im not even sure the gen 1 has this but if it does let me know!

Thanks!

N81oO.jpg

Hey man, I need a power steering fluid reservoir. I'll give you $50 including shipping - let me know.

I also need a front bumper and hood, but I'd imagine that'd be a bit too expensive to ship out.

Members online

No members online now.
Back