1997 Mark VIII LSC Supercharged

Tim we should just " liberate " it from his garage! :shifty:
Side note Thomas do you still have the ADR's in your sig pic? I'm thinking of redoing mine and wanted to see them in chrome possablly on the car.

Tim we should just " liberate " it from his garage! :shifty:
Side note Thomas do you still have the ADR's in your sig pic? I'm thinking of redoing mine and wanted to see them in chrome possablly on the car.

I do not... I sold them a couple years back..

Thomas

Bump for March...

Price without CE seats/wheel/shifter = $11,900
Price without Saleen SpeedStars = $11,900
Price without either = $10,900

If someone isn't interested in the CE items, I can put the original LSC seats, steering wheel, and shifter back in the car.

If someone already has a set of wheels & tires (17"+) that they would rather use on the car (I can't imagine anything else looking better, ahaha), I could sell it without the wheels, but you would have to bring them with you as I have none to put back on it.

Please don't ask me to buy these items separately as they will not be for sale, or not until after I sell the car if the buyer happens to not include them in the deal ;)

Thomas

Alright guys, the nice weather has arrived here in Kansas City! If anyone is seriously interested in the car, let's talk. I'm sure we can work something out. If not, I'm going to start driving it again and then I won't want to sell it ;)

Thomas

Funny, that is what kept both previous interested buyers from being able to complete a deal on the car... what's up with that?? :shifty:

Hrmm... weather is supposed to be nice this weekend, I might have to get it out of the garage....

Thomas

I know your probably tired of hearing this,
But if I had room in my Garage...It would be mine already.
It is the exact car I would build myself !

if this is still for sale next year i think i'd be able to buy it. Idk if its been ask already, how many miles does it have? Thanks

It seems like there are multiple parties getting ready to make a move in the next month... I still haven't seen money from anyone though, so who knows. I'm open to taking an earnest deposit on the car. ;)

Thomas

Weather is getting nice again... I might have to get it back out of the garage and drive it some more this year. :)

Thomas

Members online

Back