Mini East Coast Meet (Pics)

man i sorry i missed that. but my dirt cover ls would have looked real bad next to those.

I don't know of anybody around where I live with a LS :(

Those wheels look nice mlara cept I have a very strong dislike for black wheels. They'd look good in silver, almost as good as your old Tucanas :p

man i sorry i missed that. but my dirt cover ls would have looked real bad next to those.

Lol, we went to a carwash so you woulda been ok haha.

We did see a silver gen one with black tails and cleared headlights ride by....i said "wonder if that was oldhead?" Hopefully next time you can make it

Miaras painted wheels has me thinking.
They're actually super gloss black powder coat.

Those wheels look nice mlara cept I have a very strong dislike for black wheels. They'd look good in silver, almost as good as your old Tucanas :p
I know what you mean, black wheels have never been my preferred choice, but these were already powder coated black, and with the heck of a deal i got on 6 barcelonas, I just couldnt pass them up.

But dont worry they wont stay that way for long. I dont know if youve looked over at the plasti dip thread, but i plan to refinish these with plasti dip...to look like this:
HyperSilverWheel.jpg

my package should arrive tomorrow. Hopefully i can get them done this week.

Honestly mlara the black/white combo looks really eye catching. I wouldn't change it!

Nice, I've always liked black wheels on a white car.

Thanks guys. I agree. Definitely eye catching...during the day at least lol. I'm going to plasti dip them, to see if i can get that hyper silver/gunmetal look. If it doesnt come out right, or if i dont like the color combo ill just peel it off lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back