Car wash broke girll but should i paint the New LSE grill ??

Paint the grille, that looks awful.

Start a jobs thread, I'd be interesting.

LOL the red pants are sweet. I never taken any of my cars through auto my girlfriend did when she was waiting on the Comcast employees to come back from lunch to pay the bill. its across the street from there Ive always told her I hate autos.

It was the dryers at the end of the wash that blew it off. I will get it painted Friday morning.

Doesn't someone around here have a diff colored painted grille I thought I seen pic if it maybe not idk ??

LOL I just bought this house and finally moved in 3 weeks ago after waiting since April of last year they call it a short sale YEA RIGHT MORE LIKE A LONG SALE... about the dryer duct the home inspector said it was fine bc i honestly don't like it there

LOL the red pants are sweet. I never taken any of my cars through auto my girlfriend did when she was waiting on the Comcast employees to come back from lunch to pay the bill. its across the street from there Ive always told her I hate autos.

It was the dryers at the end of the wash that blew it off. I will get it painted Friday morning.

Doesn't someone around here have a diff colored painted grille I thought I seen pic if it maybe not idk ??

LOL I just bought this house and finally moved in 3 weeks ago after waiting since April of last year they call it a short sale YEA RIGHT MORE LIKE A LONG SALE... about the dryer duct the home inspector said it was fine bc i honestly don't like it there

my grille is all black and my surround on the back, but I dechromed my car and it is autumn red it looks good.

Diff colored grill

Doesn't someone around here have a diff colored painted grille I thought I seen pic if it

As shown in Alax7's pics, he had a black surround at some point. IDK if it was for any length of time. Then again he had black eyebrows and a blacked out lower grill, now he has the color matched surround with mesh grill and an LSE bumper cover.

The consensus is, get the silver one, if you can't do that, paint the black one.

vbpgimage.php

Nice

Photo installed please...close up of color and metallic paint match in direct sunlight as well while you are at it...

Anyone know of pics of the gen 2 lse grille where the black inserts between the waterfalls have been painted to match the surround? My wheels are spinning as I sit here and look at gen 2 lse grille. Car is going for some paint soon. Hmmm......

Members online

No members online now.
Back