Sources for the ext door handles?

oldstick

LVC Member
Reaction score
OK, I just found out the hard way about the sticking door gaskets and I reckon I reached the time limit on the drivers door handle.

Anyone know good sources for replacements (98 LSC)?

I looked on FleeceBay and Geez, 60 bucks for used ones?????

Mine is white, but I really don't care what color if reasonable.

If you want chrome ones you can get them from a junkyard off of a Conti.

I just ass-u-me-d my drivers side was bad(like the pass side did), so I went ahead and bought one & had it painted(Black). Turns out it had already been replaced, but the goof-ball that did the work either didn't put the clip on the end of the little shaft....or put it on loose and it fell off. Either way, I have a brand new one, painted black for a 2nd Gen. I'll take $50+$5 shipping if anyone is interested.

I'm pretty sure I've got a couple driver's door handles. I sell them for $40 shipped each.

I also have some chrome ones. I sell those for $50 shipped for the SET. That's one driver side, and one passenger side. Keeps you from having to worry about getting them painted...

I'm pretty sure I've got a couple driver's door handles. I sell them for $40 shipped each.

I also have some chrome ones. I sell those for $50 shipped for the SET. That's one driver side, and one passenger side. Keeps you from having to worry about getting them painted...

PM sent on the chrome handles. Just to be certain these are outside handles correct?

I've got two chrome handles for sale, plus a few extra parts if you're interested. I will take $60 shipped for everything you see. It includes a driver's handle in WK (Opal) that apparently had the counterweight cut off.

picture.php

I got my Chrome ones off a 96 Conti, had to pull them myself at the JY, but for $5 each... No Problem!

I've got two chrome handles for sale, plus a few extra parts if you're interested. I will take $60 shipped for everything you see. It includes a driver's handle in WK (Opal) that apparently had the counterweight cut off.

picture.php

Uh, only problem is three of those have no lock holes as I assume they are from the rear doors of the continental.

Uh, only problem is three of those have no lock holes as I assume they are from the rear doors of the continental.

but only the driver's side has the holes. so 2 are from the rear, and on the passenger side, it don't matter,

Those are good for going "shaved", but would want to relocate battery to the trunk and have leads dropped down thru the trunk pan for easy charge access

Applying some silicone/lithium grease helps alot with the door gaskets/frozen doors. I put some on mine for the first time and it makes things sooo much easier. I also put some on the edges of the windows so they don't freeze as easily.

Gotta remember to grab the corner of the door too when pulling the handle.

One was from the front (chrome handle removed) and the other two are the rear. I just wanted to show everything that went with these. I can pull the chrome handles out, but wanted to leave it together in case he wanted them. I assumed he would be reusing his surrounds so the paint matched.

Members online

No members online now.
Back