No Go on the National Meet

2002_lincolnLS

Custom User Title
Reaction score
So I called Citi bank today to try and get on Income Based Repayment to lower my college loan bills. Yeah well they :q:q:q:qed me good, they no longer offer that. So with more than half my income going to loans and the rest to other bills I will not be able to go yaaaay :q:q:q:q college don't go if you plan on it its a waste of god damn money. It has managed to :q:q:q:q me for the next ten years.

I'm done ranting but :q:q:q:q me man this :q:q:q:q is ridiculous. Maybe I will be able to make it next year. It should be a really good time.

:)

If my schedule allows me to make the meet, perhaps you can find a ride to(and back from) Columbus and perhaps ride with me and just split the cost down the middle. It would be a win win if that works for u. We can talk it over in April and see what it is looking like.

Yeah that would be great, I have more to work on tomorrow to see about lowering my payments.

I'd pick you up in Indi! Hope it works out for you dude, college is expensive..... for most people /duck

It's all good buddy.... And your doing the right thing, just sucks right now. Junes a long ways away. A lot could change.. don't let it get to ya.... Hell ill cover a night for ya if I go ( and really even if I don't ). Keep ya head up homie

Thank you everyone, hopefully :q:q:q:q will get figured out. Money is such a frustrating thing

I'm paying a little over 1200/month for my wife's student loans (my college was paid for, and still is now that I'm back in school). She only has a little over 35,000 in loans, so we got lucky.

If I was going, I'd have you tag along with me - but with the baby, not going to happen this year.

My wife and I both have substantial student loans and I know it sucks...

But statistically in the long run you will have a higher earning potential than you would have if you hadn't gone. (BTW I am not saying there are not successful people without college educations...) There just isn't a ton of companies waiting to hire graduates like there used to be. Work experience plays a big role too, work on a strong resume' and apply for at least 5 jobs a week and give it a few months.

yeah I have 53,000 and I haven't even graduated.

I am probably going to look for a 2nd and 3rd job for now

Dang... Where do you go to school? What are you studying?

Have you looked at their co op program with GM? When I was taking classes at GM my senior yeah in h.s. there were a group of kids that helped us and they all went to kettering, doing a co op. I'm at MSU studying mechanical engineering, junior year.. its tough as sh!t

Have you looked at their co op program with GM? When I was taking classes at GM my senior yeah in h.s. there were a group of kids that helped us and they all went to kettering, doing a co op. I'm at MSU studying mechanical engineering, junior year.. its tough as sh!t

I'm no longer up there, I just can't afford it. but yeah I was Hired by GM but then they dropped tons of their co-ops because of the slump in the auto market.

If you interested, I could try to find you a cheaper place for the weekend. The Holiday Inn Express is $85 a night for us. I know I can beat that price at a 2 star hotel thou.

Members online

Back