Marks on Saleens official thread.

Huh, never added my new one here.

IMGP0447-1.jpg

IMGP0442.jpg

hey laser, do your 255's rub at all? or did you have to roll the fenders? im thinking about putting 255's on my car. waiting for the last money so i can pick up my speedstars!

hey laser, do your 255's rub at all? or did you have to roll the fenders? im thinking about putting 255's on my car. waiting for the last money so i can pick up my speedstars!
I cut my fenders. No rub anymore even when slammed.

Rims and tires are a year old. Tires have alittle less then 1500 miles. 20" enkie kapones tires are 230/45/20.

Capture19_21_50.jpg

WOW! Beautiful & Clean! We should meet up man! I'm telling you! Let me know if you are interested in meeting up locally or we could meet up at the Tower Shops car show on any given Friday. We usually go with friends & sometimes with the family, check out the picture below! SORRY FOR THE THREAD HIJACK! :D

tower.jpg

WOW! Beautiful & Clean! We should meet up man! I'm telling you! Let me know if you are interested in meeting up locally or we could meet up at the Tower Shops car show on any given Friday. We usually go with friends & sometimes with the family, check out the picture below! SORRY FOR THE THREAD HIJACK! :D

tower.jpg

For sure, we will certainly meet up soon, I'm just working crazy hours but as soon as I can get some time off from work we should set something up for sure dude! I'm looking forward to it.

is that midnight gray metallic? nice color.
Yup, that is the midnight gray color, one of my favorites on a Mark VIII and I was lucky enough to get exactly what I wanted and with black interior, also just as I wanted.

depends on ride height, wheel offset, rolled fenders, rear subframe alignment, shock stiffness, and so on.

for the fronts im going to run an oem 17 inch chrome 03 cobra wheel and in the rear im going to (try) to run a 18x10.5 afs replica wheel, with 275 tires. everything will be stock, except for the hubswap. i dont mind cutting the fenders if its needed

If the offset is not favorable its going to look wrong. Cutting wont help if the wheel is hanging out of the fender-line. Hope it turns out for you. GL

Brad

98lincmk7lsc is tucking 285s on his 18x10 fr500s. but i forget the offset of his wheels.

found it. he has a 40mm offset with his 18x10s and 285s. so you will need at least a 40mm offset. but i'm not sure there is room for that back there.

just called afs wheels and the backspacing is 27mm how would that look/work?

that will stick out alot.
1.7 inches farther out than the stock wheel.

which is .3 inches farther out than my termi 17x9s. my 17x9s are shorter and skinnier, and im already running out of room. i just can't see that working out.

Members online

Back