These rims would be bad on an LS...

I am going to get those forgiato clear wheels, five spokes are wack no spokes i where its at. hahaha they want 3000 dollars a wheel what a joke

clearwheel3.jpg

Havent posted here in a long long time. My LS was sold 4 cars ago. Periodically I will check in to see what people are doing with their LSs as I think they are great looking cars. But even I had to post and say 5 spoke FTW!

I do miss my LS. I thought it was pretty nice looking.

2001LincolnLS.jpg

Man o man slicks car is rough looking. Alot of other tastefully modded LSs here. That white with 5 spokes in this thread is beautiful.

back on topic here lol are those wheels black chromed or powdercoated i really like how they look

back on topic here lol are those wheels black chromed or powdercoated i really like how they look

yes after three and 2/3 pages of member bashing we shall get back to the topic,

I know I have said this before has there ever been a thread in the history of LVC that wasn't jacked or ending in bashing...

Maybe we really do all have A.D.D.

BlackLS06,

Are you scared to show off the wheels on your other ride?
I will post them for you!

This one is Pektel's.

This one is G-RELL's.

Are those really their other cars? Nice to know that people that can afford those high end performance cars are also LS lovers.

That was a GOOD looking LS, even with the chrome!

Are those really their other cars? Nice to know that people that can afford those high end performance cars are also LS lovers.

No, i was just trying to prove the guy who says, " five spoke wheels are not made for luxury cars" that he doesn't know what he is talking about. If his statement was true, Vossen in particular wouldn't be in business......like i said, he is not very smat.

No, i was just trying to prove the guy who says, " five spoke wheels are not made for luxury cars" that he doesn't know what he is talking about. If his statement was true, Vossen in particular wouldn't be in business......like i said, he is not very smat.

Oh. I used to think like Slick as well, but that was when I first bought my LS. Then I came here and saw everyone wearing 5 spokes. I thought they were very boring, but after seeing many of the top LS's here, they grew on me and it's much harder to imagine a LS with any of those crazy billion spoke rims. In short, my taste changed for the better. Slick, open your eyes!

I bet the first time they drive over a drip the fenders get trashed. Or if 4 people sit in it.

If you watch the video closely it looks like the fender behind the front wheel is bent on the LS already...

I dont think people realize what wheel travel is.

Apparently wheels only move left and right not up and down.

Ouch.

That would really suck to ride in. Talk about whiplash.

Members online

Back