Official LS Picture Thread

39195_149021605110433_100000077846241_474788_7711491_n.jpg

and to my engine that now had the gunk at the bottom of my tank, im sorry, its not my fault the check bounced

i sanded them, painted them in spray paint chrome (cheesy looking) but i needed a bright shiny silver base coat.. then i used that dupli color shadow chrome stuff over it..
over all it turned out ok.. they definitely are shadow-yy, and i left the lips silver.. they look like a darker version of the 2002 lse gunmetal wheels..

redls161.jpg

^^ Too funny... I'm a long time Bears fan and every time I see your plate, I think Johnny Knox - and there he is! :rolleyes:

Oh, and I like the wheels. they do look smaller in the dark color for some reason but I like them for winter

removed the amber lenses in the headlights...will be ordering LED lights next week. Also, when I rubbed what I thought was a water spot, it ended taking off some of the chrome/reflective spray/film on the housing...so I just left everything else alone before it got any more damaged. Still reflects light so no big deal right now

SAM_0337.gif

SAM_0336.gif

SAM_0333.gif

My car 2004 LS Ultimate Sport Red Autumn Metallic and Tan and Grey Interior

Resonator Delete, Flowmaster Super44
SCT Xcal Tune
Pioneer Touch Screen Double Din head unit
2 12" Kicker CVR 2ohm subs, 1800w Kenwood amp, Optima Yellow Top
Boss Audio 10 Farad Cap.

311418_2093581741245_1296335381_31797573_1845074670_n.jpg

@2002 lincolnLS
The sound almost sounds like a truck almost. I love the color. I actually just washed it and pollished the wheels and waxed the car to day and detailed the Interior.

Well ladies and gentleman my list of mods is slowly growing. Got my Eibachs in a couple weeks ago. Today my 20 Giovannas came in along with my new lug nuts. I'm going to start ordering my system. I'm going to take the JL HO box design and build my own setup. It's going to be a bit bigger and fit a 15" kicker L7 with a ZX1000.1 pushing it. im still searching for a good capacitor so if any one has any suggestions let me know. 2 months left to this deployment. this is going to be the longest 60 days of my life.

399849_600472322133_64201791_32174831_1710105576_n.jpg

406849_604213709363_64201791_32191686_1455391513_n.jpg

408605_604213814153_64201791_32191687_971005286_n.jpg

Boooo!!! Wheel locks lol those rims are sick. There is a black 300c at NoLimit (custom car shop) that has those in 22". Is your ls black? Ive been wondering how they would look on mine

you know what I hate about wheel locks, you always have to keep the lock in the car in case you get a plat so any one steeling your wheels with half a brain will break in and just use the wheel lock...

Also its really really easy to get them off with a socket, had to do it to mine on my old car because I couldn't find the key any where

Well ladies and gentleman my list of mods is slowly growing. Got my Eibachs in a couple weeks ago. Today my 20 Giovannas came in along with my new lug nuts. I'm going to start ordering my system. I'm going to take the JL HO box design and build my own setup. It's going to be a bit bigger and fit a 15" kicker L7 with a ZX1000.1 pushing it. im still searching for a good capacitor so if any one has any suggestions let me know. 2 months left to this deployment. this is going to be the longest 60 days of my life.

You open to suggestions??

I would get something besides an L7 and a zx.1000....much better out there for the same money.

And you wont need a cap. Been there and done that on deployment. I was gone 11 months.

I would get something besides an L7 and a zx.1000....much better out there for the same money.

And you wont need a cap. Been there and done that on deployment. I was gone 11 months.

I agree, the L7 has very sloppy bass it's loud but not crisp what so ever, you will get a lot of noise from it not crisp bass tones. They seem to clip even in their frequency range.

may I suggest the Boston Acoustics SPG555-2, one of the deepest bass car subs I have heard it has amazingly crisp sound and it hits hard

speakers are meant to be round not square.

yes, typically, but when you look at acoustics a round speaker will only project perfect waves in a round room. Also speakers are round because a circle has the most surface area than any other shape when looking out out side dimensions

Say you have a 4 foot string the largest shape you can make is a circle.

The reason that L7's sound like junk is because of the flimsy cone and the junk voice coil.

Boooo!!! Wheel locks lol those rims are sick. There is a black 300c at NoLimit (custom car shop) that has those in 22". Is your ls black? Ive been wondering how they would look on mine

I think they would look pretty sharp on your car. I dont know the specific name for the color of my paint so ill just call it white. i do however have the black soft top with tinted windows. . i plan on taking the chrome trim off and repainting it the color of my car.

i am definitely open for suggestions. the only reason i was going to go with the kicker set up was because i had that same system in a blazer. it was really loud, almost obnoxious. but being as this system is going into a luxury vehicle i want something that will be rich and clean.

I think they would look pretty sharp on your car. I dont know the specific name for the color of my paint so ill just call it white. i do however have the black soft top with tinted windows. . i plan on taking the chrome trim off and repainting it the color of my car.
clean.

Ooo right, youve got the pic with the police in it...ok.

You dont have to take the chrome off the bumpers to paint it (if u didnt already know), i did mine with it still on. Came out fine (and i rattle canned it :))

i am definitely open for suggestions. the only reason i was going to go with the kicker set up was because i had that same system in a blazer. it was really loud, almost obnoxious. but being as this system is going into a luxury vehicle i want something that will be rich and clean.

Give me a price range and i can throw some stuff round your way.

Members online

No members online now.
Back