Here's a preview guys!

Traffic cameras, a place for cops to shoot the laser at you, and a way to give me more fix it tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your "new" ls looks fantastic!

are you from va? if not, why not register the car in a 1 plate state? i know how the front plate gate hassles are, my front bumper is cracked, but they still make me leave it on there. even here in florida smh.

No I'm not from VA and I was going to do that originally when I bought the car but the tags where higher in my home state so I just went with local tags.

Looking good Lea! I kinda wonder how black Sentas would look on there though

Thanks man you know I've been wondering the same thing. I've seen some on a jaguar online a few times. Might try it, you never know. I'm thinking about black chrome.

jaguar_xk_23.jpg

Paint job looks sick! How much did it run you if you dont mind?

Paint job looks sick! How much did it run you if you dont mind?

Everything was $3500 but that's because I was in a minor bender fender and had to get some work done on the left quarter panel. So the guy that hit me insurance covered that and I'm paying him just 2 grand out of pocket.

3500 -1500 fender bender the guys insurance covered = 2k he spent out of pocket
.. I think that's how he broke it down lol
Engineer's unite!
math.jpg

If so then thats cheap for a full oem paint plus body work. I would have expected over 4grand since a front and rear bumper alone runs about $800.

Glad shes back... you should look into darkening those sentas.... that'd look sick... even a gunmetal gray would be worth it.... very nice

What it running to get the car repainted? We are going to get ours done eventually. I had the tuxedo black on my 2011 fusion and it was an amazing color.

Members online

Back