Average Owner/Member Age?

Drizzle....Sorry to interrupt your belated Christmas present wrapping with such utter petty nonsense. ;)

No replacement for displacement! Then again that's not saying much for the v8 in the ls :lol: (no offense)

Makes the same power as the marks with less displacement. A sixth of a liter is barely any bigger.

I'm 27 now - bought the car at 24 as a present to myself when I got my first "real" job after graduating.

2003 lincoln ls bought when i was 19
22yr i need to post pics of my car been a while

Cam, really 70? If so, I completely am proud to have you here as a fellow member.

I just celebrated the first anniversary of my 21st back in November. I pass for over 30, and sometimes I think I feel like what 30 and older feels like lol.

I bought my Vivid Red 2004 LS V8 at the tender age of 20 over spring break my sophomore year. Hope it sticks around long after I graduate and get my career started.

Impressive. Jerbear, do u still have both?

yup!! :p

1322166676623.jpg

1322166676623.jpg

2006 LS bought in late 2009 off-lease with 28K-mi and the remainder of the factory bumper-to-bumper warranty.

I am 30 at the moment, 31 next month.

Since I started my company I bought the car as a bonus to me. I was going to buy a new 2010 SHO but I really wasn't digging it for some reason. Just reminded me too much of a Subaru Outback combined with an ugly Volvo. Since I didn't want a Mustang at any cost, my only option was to find a sport RWD V8 that Ford made and the LS was the newest non-mustang option available. I also always liked the styling :)

@ Kumba... Interesting bit of history. I bought mine on New Year's Day 2006 from a dirt track racer named Bart Bartman. His wife used the car to follow him all over the Midwest for races. It was well maintenanced so I felt okay about taking a chance on a 103,000 mile car. Luckily, it paid off very well.

Members online

No members online now.
Back