Still have wheels/tires from my 03 I traded in Aug- PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to reply... but there really is no point. I'll put them up on craigslist and ebay and take my chances.

I was still interested in these @ 650 until you posted this thread.

I hope you sell them on CList or eBay, because you certainly won't sell them to anyone here now.

Good luck!

You should keep your mouth shut- You think I've been on here since 06 and have my head in the sand? The best advise on here came from Rollin- always true to his nature.

Seriously, where in the hell did the rest of the respectable members go? A quick glance at the other threads does not give much hope for the LS section on LVC. Is this a case of the resale value drops and brings in a lower class group? Just three or four years ago if someone thought a price was out of line, they would have sent a PM instead of pissing all over a thread.

If having the opinion that the wheels I put on my LS were the best option available and picking a price point to ask, not wanting to be low-balled makes me an arrogant A-hole... I'm fine with that.

I was calm and cool at first but now i say :q:q:q:q you and those ugly ass wheels youre trying to sell.

good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back