New decal design feeler?

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Since we have been doing ALOT of vinyl lately I have been making up some new decal ideas. I made these last night and wanted to know if there is any interst. These will be approx. 6 inches tall and will be refective and would sell for $10.99 a pair with free shipping.

tribal-ad-1.jpg

um..... dont take this the wrong way... but they look...... look "cute" LOL.

Looks like something you'd tattoo on your lower back. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

Edit: damn someone beat me to it!

geno do you or does anyone else have a pic of your cobra star vinyl stickers that look like the emblems but arent actual metal?

curious, saw them on ebay and might grab a set but wanna see how they look first

And what Tribe are these supposed to be?

Geno.... K.I.S.S.

Looks like something you'd get at Autozone...do not want

what about a lincoln cobra emblem with venom shooting out of the cobras mouth? i think that would be sickk.

Looks like something Snookie would have tattoo'd above her ass if she liked Lincolns as much as she likes guidos. :lol:

I think that would look like stupid over kill, even on the best looking Mark

what about a lincoln cobra emblem with venom shooting out of the cobras mouth? i think that would be sickk.
Thats pretty ghey.

On that note I once saw an 03 Cobra that had the nitrous purge spray from the Cobras mouths on the side. Thought that was pretty sick too.

nitrous purge wouldve been better wording :) im not crazy about throwing stickers on my car, i only put the cobra badges on, thats it - and a license plate frame lol

Thats cool my buddy just had me send to the Tattoo shop the cstar version for His Girl. I emailed it to him before this post and He just called me and said She LOVED it LMAOOOOOOOO. Back to the drawing board..new designs coming.

Seems you know more then I do Laser! :D I did catch Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein in there, all I recognize off the top of my head. Guy in the bottom left, looks so damn familiar, can't remember his name damnit!
Tesla.

Members online

No members online now.
Back