For Sale: Lincoln LSx

Jwall

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm not pushing this hard, but I have had several PM's asking what I would sell it for....so I'm just throwing this out there. IF someone wants this car, the price is $14,500. I'm not very negotiable, simply because I don't really want to sell the car. I originally had my old Camaro for sale so I could pay off my Honda and finish the basement; we are beginning to need the extra room. If there are no hits on this, I will glady keep the car LOL. Pease keep all low ball offers to yourself as they will be ignored.

The car:
2002 Lincoln LS with LS1 and T56 Swap.
110K on car, about 55K on LS1/T56
Dynoed 363 RWHP/351 TQ before Headers, C.A.I. and Ported TB.

Full '06 LSE Front End Conversion w/ brand new OEM headlights, LSE Grill, Front Bumper, and Fog Lights, OEM '02 LSE painted rear license plate surround, hushmat from firewall to trunk for a quieter ride.
4300K HIDs

New Hankook Ventus V12 Tires (245/40 front 275/35 rear) on 19" Volvo XC90 Wheels, cut Eibach Springs
(tires have about 2,500 miles now)

Tan leather, Dual Power Seats, Lumbar, PW, PL, Power Sun/Moonroof, Child Safety Features, Heated Seat (Passenger, Driver needs new element), very comfortable and roomy. Autometer Carbon Fiber Guages, A/C and Heat work well. New Optima Red Top this month, Viper Alarm with Keyless entry and remote start. Front and Side Airbags.

Mods:
2002 stock bottom end LS1
Custom Aluminum Oil Pan with Remote Filter
Fbody Harness, Computer - Speed Density Tuned
Stock 241 Heads, Patriot Gold Springs/Retainers, TR Pushrods
Thunder Racing TRAK Cam (231/234 .64x/.59x 112LSA)
BBK Shorty Headers (NEW)
Custom 2.5" True Dual Exhaust - Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cats, Mufflers, Classic Chambered Resonators (can be unbolted and strait pipes added - NEW)
TR55x Plugs (NEW)
Ported/Powdercoated Stock TB (NEW)
Custom C.A.I., Ported/Powdercoated MAF (not needed but used for length - NEW)
(exhaust, plugs, TB, MAF all have less than 2,000 miles on them)
8" Rear, 3.58 Gears, 04 Cobra LSD
Stock T-56, New (this year) Master Cylinder, Stock Clutch, Shifts flawlessly.
Cobra Shift Knob
NO ABS/TCS

Issues:
Slight vibration between 75-80mph
CD player doesn't work though radio does
Needs Driver seat heating element

I have put 1,500 miles on this car in the last month without an issue. Running average of 17.8 MPG. Some city, highway, traffic, back roads, WOT Pulls, etc. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car ANYWHERE.

I am asking $14,500 for the car. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or text me (636)675-7405.

Again, not really "trying" to sell it, but I will for the right price.

Thanks.

IMAG1421.jpg

IMAG1378.jpg

IMAG1370.jpg

IMAG1330.jpg

Gauges.jpg

ls6u.jpg

IMAG0370.jpg

IMAG0366.jpg

IMAG0336.jpg

photo2mdb.jpg

photo4pm.jpg

imagejpeg_3_6.jpg

ls10g.jpg

ls7q.jpg

ls1o.jpg

I say 135 crisp $100 dollar bills in your hand from me to you will make a deal!

That LSX is such a whore. Getting passed around to so many guys who just want to drive her hard and fast then throw her to the wolves.

That LSX is such a whore. Getting passed around to so many guys who just want to drive her hard and fast then throw her to the wolves.

That's harsh...thanks.

And I'm not trying to dump the car or anything. If someone wants to own it, that's the price. I will keep messing with it and driving it whenever the weather is decent. There isn't anything wrong with it by any means. I just put 300 miles on it last weekend with my 8 month old daughter riding along. The exhaust drone puts her right to sleep LOL.

I guess I can see what your doing because (almost) everything has a price. But damn this car is a whore, just like I said in another post.. It's cool your trying to keep modding it and such but just to sell it like the last ____ owners. Not trying to throw stones or anything because I have went back n forth about selling my LS multiple times.I dunno I guess I am just tired of seeing this car on this forum, when I couldn't even tell you who the owner is... Last I knew it was Pinknuts?

But dont take it to heart I am just venting to whoever will read/listen..

LSX= The neighborhood sperm dumpster

I'd love to buy it. Not it the market for one right now though. And my next vehicle will most likely be a larger vehicle (SUV maybe) to fit the kids and all their crap. I can't fit both kids, my sub, and a stroller in my LS.

I guess I can see what your doing because (almost) everything has a price. But damn this car is a whore, just like I said in another post.. It's cool your trying to keep modding it and such but just to sell it like the last ____ owners. Not trying to throw stones or anything because I have went back n forth about selling my LS multiple times.I dunno I guess I am just tired of seeing this car on this forum, when I couldn't even tell you who the owner is... Last I knew it was Pinknuts?

But dont take it to heart I am just venting to whoever will read/listen..

LSX= The neighborhood sperm dumpster

Ok, well how about starting a new thread talking about how it's such a whore rather than in my "For Sale/Feeler Ad"... I would appreciate it if the negative publicity was kept out of my thread. Yes the car has had another owner since Pinknuts( Pinknuts did a ton of interior work, wheels, suspension, front end conversion, etc)...Next owner dumped almost $2,000 in this car in a month. I don't see how that's bad for the car. I have worked out a few little bugs and improved a few things as well.

I'd love to buy it. Not it the market for one right now though. And my next vehicle will most likely be a larger vehicle (SUV maybe) to fit the kids and all their crap. I can't fit both kids, my sub, and a stroller in my LS.

I can understand that. This car definitely isn't the most roomy vehicle that's I've owned lol. I can barely fit in the passenger seat with the baby seat in the back.

If this car is a whore, it's a very attractive, high dollar, well maintained one that looks good everywhere it goes.

If this car is a whore, it's a very attractive, high class, well maintained one that looks good everywhere it goes.

THANK YOU. :D That it is. Most people that don't know much about cars don't even know what kind of car it is, or think it's brand new lol.
If I didn't have a list of wants for the house, I wouldn't even consider selling this car. I want a finished garage, finished basement, and a media room in the basement. This car is paid off, so the cash would be VERY useful!

Once again I would love to pick this car up - If I only knew how hard it would be to pass CT emissions (I think cats and O2 sensors would be a definite...)

Edit - I see it has Magnaflow cats (new?) so I guess that's one less hurdle...

Last edited:
Man this is very tempting. Its in Missouri it has the Gen 2 front end and an LS engine! now I need about 10 grand and sell my LS...

Man...I would love to own this vehicle...one I wouldn't let go of. Hell, I still own my Neon SRT, & even after all the money I've dumped into it, I refuse to let it go. I like the LS I have now, but would give that up for this in a heartbeat...

lol...some people get bored with cars. my buddy does, I don't...I'd keep this as a weekend thing.

Its an awesome looking LS. Hopefully, I might actually get to see it in person.

Don't blame you for thinking about selling it. I finish my basement a few years ago. WOW!!!! What a difference it made. Extra 860 square foot rec room with home theater, bar, play area for my girls. Which is the future spot for my poolltable.

Yeah, I just got some home theater furniture...4 reclining seats, all with cup holders. Probably the most comfortable couch that I have ever sat on. I have my eye on a 82" Mitsubishi DLP 3D 1080P TV, and an Onkyo 7.2 reciever, plus wet bar and rec. area. LOL.

I have a potential buyer, pending the sale of his car... We'll see what happens.

Members online

No members online now.
Back